Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 769 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 793 reviews
on June 21, 2015
There is a disclaimer that comes in the box to warn of possible discoloration of the burgundy, and not to be alarmed. So, when there was discoloration (after about 2 weeks of wear) I thought it might be temporary and I failed to act on it. Unfortunately it was NOT temporary and my shoes are almost useless to me for what they were intended - a business casual style. I'm outside the window of return otherwise I would ask the seller to be accountable for this. My loss. Don't make the same mistake I did.
review image
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2015
I've worn these shoes about five times, I love a burgundy / cordovan color shoe and I have always had good luck with Rockport. I wore the shoes today and it by mid afternoon the weather turned to rain. When I got home I took the shoes off to dry them with a towel and all the color came off the sides of the shoe in one gentle wipe. I now own two orange / burgundy shoes! Horrible, I'm so disappointed and wish I could post the pictures of them here.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2016
I bought these to replace a previous pair of Rockport Penny Loafers that I wore out after several years and these are a nice replacement. They look dressy despite having the rubber soles that I prefer.
Minus one star because there's some bit of leather folded over the back that's rubbing my heel in an annoying fashion. I haven't tried to see if it's just a little extra that can be clipped and it hasn't stopped me wearing them all day with a decent amount of walking.
on April 2, 2017
Buying shoes online today can end up being a nightmare. I bought 4 pairs, one of size 10.5 according to the suggestion of the same amazon webpage and 3 size 11. This size 11 fits as expected. The one of 10.5 turns out to be rather a 9.5. About the two others size 11, one fits as expected and the other one is somewhat small.
on November 3, 2015
My Husband had problems with color rubbing off along the sides. Not sure if they should have been sealed from moisture before wearing but we have never had to do this with his other dress shoes of similar quality. They are now unwearable!!! They were unable to be polished as well - using a common brand of cordovan colored show polish - it just removed more of the original burgundy hue. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
on May 24, 2017
Have had these for about a year and a half, worn maybe 6-8 times. Every time I do the finish gets worse! Cannot polish. Now only wearable with jeans on very casual night.

Fit and comfort is good, I have 2 other pairs black and brown doing fine.
on September 16, 2016
I, too, wiped the burgandy right off the outsides with a simple swipe of a dampened paper towel. The color came off, leaving a pumpkin orange base. Strangely, the top leather does not wipe off, like the sides. $80 down the tubes. Rockport needs to step up and offer replacements.
on October 26, 2015
My usual shoe size is 9.5. But different brands require different sizing thus, I usually wear a size 9 3e in the johnston murphy melton dress shoe, size 9 in clark's desert boot, size 10 in nike free trainer.

Like previous reviews said to order a half size down, and so I did. I got the 9. It is very snug, given that it has not been broken in it but I have high hopes for it. Feels comfortable and easy to walk in.
on July 21, 2017
I'd buy again. I can't think of a stronger endorsement than that. They fit perfectly, look great and have the kind of soles (not leather) I wanted.

Also, I ordered them late on a Friday and they came on Sunday.

Pretty darn close to instant gratification, if you asked me (and the price was good, too!)
on July 27, 2016
I have only had these shoes for a couple of days, but I don't understand the negative reviews. They fit great right out of the box, look good, and provide good support. I think these shoes are an excellent value for the price, and are comparable to other shoes I have that cost much more. I ordered a half size bigger than my usual size due to some of the reviews, but I think they would have been fine in my regular size as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.