Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2015
There is a disclaimer that comes in the box to warn of possible discoloration of the burgundy, and not to be alarmed. So, when there was discoloration (after about 2 weeks of wear) I thought it might be temporary and I failed to act on it. Unfortunately it was NOT temporary and my shoes are almost useless to me for what they were intended - a business casual style. I'm outside the window of return otherwise I would ask the seller to be accountable for this. My loss. Don't make the same mistake I did.
review image
105 helpful votes
106 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 29, 2015
I've worn these shoes about five times, I love a burgundy / cordovan color shoe and I have always had good luck with Rockport. I wore the shoes today and it by mid afternoon the weather turned to rain. When I got home I took the shoes off to dry them with a towel and all the color came off the sides of the shoe in one gentle wipe. I now own two orange / burgundy shoes! Horrible, I'm so disappointed and wish I could post the pictures of them here.
review imagereview imagereview image
74 helpful votes
75 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 15, 2016
I bought these to replace a previous pair of Rockport Penny Loafers that I wore out after several years and these are a nice replacement. They look dressy despite having the rubber soles that I prefer.
Minus one star because there's some bit of leather folded over the back that's rubbing my heel in an annoying fashion. I haven't tried to see if it's just a little extra that can be clipped and it hasn't stopped me wearing them all day with a decent amount of walking.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 2, 2017
Buying shoes online today can end up being a nightmare. I bought 4 pairs, one of size 10.5 according to the suggestion of the same amazon webpage and 3 size 11. This size 11 fits as expected. The one of 10.5 turns out to be rather a 9.5. About the two others size 11, one fits as expected and the other one is somewhat small.
on May 24, 2017
Have had these for about a year and a half, worn maybe 6-8 times. Every time I do the finish gets worse! Cannot polish. Now only wearable with jeans on very casual night.

Fit and comfort is good, I have 2 other pairs black and brown doing fine.
on October 26, 2015
My usual shoe size is 9.5. But different brands require different sizing thus, I usually wear a size 9 3e in the johnston murphy melton dress shoe, size 9 in clark's desert boot, size 10 in nike free trainer.

Like previous reviews said to order a half size down, and so I did. I got the 9. It is very snug, given that it has not been broken in it but I have high hopes for it. Feels comfortable and easy to walk in.
on July 21, 2017
I'd buy again. I can't think of a stronger endorsement than that. They fit perfectly, look great and have the kind of soles (not leather) I wanted.

Also, I ordered them late on a Friday and they came on Sunday.

Pretty darn close to instant gratification, if you asked me (and the price was good, too!)
on July 27, 2016
I have only had these shoes for a couple of days, but I don't understand the negative reviews. They fit great right out of the box, look good, and provide good support. I think these shoes are an excellent value for the price, and are comparable to other shoes I have that cost much more. I ordered a half size bigger than my usual size due to some of the reviews, but I think they would have been fine in my regular size as well.
on April 27, 2017
Hard to beat Rockport products. I've had several pair and they seem to last forever, or at least until I donate them to Goodwill. These were comfortable out of the box with no break-in needed. The leather isn't too stiff so they will form fit quickly. Super light. Classic styles will always be 'in'.
Enthusiast: Gardeningon October 25, 2015
These would be good if they were size correct. I often wear size 12 or EUR 46 and need a wider shoe. These, at 11.5 were too long and a bit too wide. They also have 'Rockport' etched/cut into the leather at the rear seam above the heel. Branding should be kept to the interior or sole.
I cannot talk to comfort or durability since I returned them.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.