Rockport Men's Dressport Cap Toe Oxford,Black,9 XW US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Rockport uses TruWalk architecture and adidas Geo-Fit to provide a natural, comfortable stride in a dressy package.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rockport uses TruWalk architecture and adidas Geo-Fit to provide a natural, comfortable stride in a dressy package.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B004K87Z2E
- Item model number: K59666
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They worked well with all of my wardrobe.. from jeans to slacks..
again.. very light weight and comfortable.. worn out now.. I ordered another pair on Amazon today..
Based on my previous experience with Rockport Adiprene, I bought these Cap Toe Oxford, 10.5D (normal width) shoes.
These shoes are comfortable near the heel.... however they are very tight near the toe, esp the small toe (Actually tight is an understatement)
These were so tight that I had pain near the toe joints after 3 days of use.
Bought shoe stretchers worth $20 to expand them, the stretching liquid did it's job....but still the shoes remained uncomfortable.
So overall a big waste of $130.