Rockport Men's Morgan Coast Boat Shoe, Caramel, 6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Padded collar for comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining to help keep feet dry
- Breathable PU cushioning for moisture absorbency
- Whether you're on the dock or on the deck, Rockport gives you comfort and performance with this handsome boat shoe.
Whether you're on the dock or on the deck, Rockport gives you comfort and performance with this handsome boat shoe.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B005A1CY12
- Item model number: Morgan Coast
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The color is a little more "RED" tinted than the photo shows, but
since I normally treat a new shoe like this with either "Mink Oil" or
silicon shoe treatment, the color will darken
I would recommend this to a friend
However I prefer to keep them than send them all the way back from Australia. I feel that I need to order size 13 to get the width.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far they have been very comfortable. They are stylish too. Go great with casual pants and jeans. I would definitely recommend them.Published on July 19, 2013 by Larry B
For comfort, style, and durability, Rockport is an excellent brand, and this particular shoe lives up to its brand's reputation.Published on June 5, 2013 by Coach Connye
Excellent quality shoe at an exceptional price. Very comfortable and stylish. Fit was perfect and sole appears to be long wearing.Published on May 28, 2013 by Daryl Cronk
These shoes are definitely worth the money. Very comfortable and stylish! Heavy construction that will last a very long time.Published on April 9, 2013 by SCOTT CORLEY
This boat shoe was to replace my previous Rockport boat shoe that was a gem. I am disappointed in that this pair is nowhere as comfortable as the previous and is too much of a... Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by Cheetah