Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 2, 2013
This is my first Rockport shoe. I'm quite impressed so far. Very stylish, looks sharp, fits true to size and is extremely comfortable. This shoes are very light, could be a fault for some I suppose. Extremely light and comfortable. A little tight getting in and out of the shoe until it was broken in. The other reviews that said this felt like wearing an athletic shoe were spot on. I really do feel that way during the day. As long as these hold up (I'm pretty hard on shoes) I'm nothing but ecstatic about this. Will update if I have any quality issues but so far no problems.
on August 6, 2014
I bought these to replace my boyfriend's previous Rockport shoes that developed cracks in the soles. He LOVES these shoes and wears them to work daily. They fit perfectly, are very comfortable for extended use, easy to slip on and off, lightweight, and look great on him! I would recommend these to any man looking for dress shoes.
on February 20, 2013
Rockports: the only shoes I buy when I have to wear shoes at the office/formal event. I can't tie oxford laces to save my life, so I have to buy slip-ons/loafers. These particular loafers were extremely comfortable. They looked great on my feet, and I almost wanted to play basketball in them (I wouldn't but I did want to.)

I won't be wearing them normally until my regular shoes really get worn out, but if you are looking for Rockports, at a decent price, you cannot go wrong with these. The Adiprene really makes the feet feel comfortable. I can recommend this product.
on September 2, 2013
Such a great shoe by rockport and or adidias! the insole is adidas and so very comfortable. A great shoe for guys that have to wear a uniform to school or for men that dress up for work. Great for bank employees on their feet or any customer service jobs! Probably airport safe! It is too flexible to have a steel shank and therefore quite a lightweight shoe.
on February 5, 2014
Great shoes. These guys go for 3 times the price here in Australia.
I have purchased Rockports in this size before and I am pleased that this style is the same fit. Really nice shoe and super comfy. I spend a long time on my feet and I am a heavyset bloke. In these shoes, I have no discomfort after long periods.
Highly recommend this product.
on December 23, 2013
I am a slip-on fan, every pair of work shoes I've had for the past few years have been slip-on's. These Rockport shoes have great support and a very nice cushion-y feel to them. Will look at purchasing these or similar Rockport's the next time I replace my work shoes.
on January 10, 2014
Not one of the most comfortable shoes but it does look nice. I chose this shoe because of Rockport's reputation for lasting quality.
on March 2, 2014
I'm a Rockport guy. The only non-athletic brand I wear. This particular pair was maybe a 1/4 size larger than I would have liked, but that's what over-the-counter trim-able insoles afre for. Just put under the Rockport ones, and fit is snug!
on November 7, 2013
I ordered these shoes for my husband (he hates to go shoe shopping in a store!) The shoes arrived on time and fit perfectly which is wonderful since he has a wide foot and has a hard time finding a good fit. They look great on him with his office-wear trousers!
on April 28, 2014
Arrived earlier than expected, but that was all that was unexpected, The quality , the fit , the value for money, were all as expected, fantastic. You will probably predict... I recommend.... and you're right!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.