Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockport Men's Rocsports Lite Slip-On
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on June 17, 2013
Most light, comfortable shoe I own...but...because of the material the soles are made of, they wear out pretty fast. With everyday use, they were well worn in 3-4 months (I am on my feet a lot and am over 250 lbs which could also be factors). I believe Rockport has a winning concept here (light and very comfortable), but improving sole durability would be a home run. By the way, despite my experience, I ordered another pair. Cost may also be prohibitive for everyday use.
on December 10, 2012
What other reviews say is true, get a half size bigger. I looked at my my comfortable old rocsports to make sure I had the right size. Because are so amazingly light, they probably won't wear as long as a heavy shoe.
I like the style too.

August 16, 2013,
The shoes are now eight month old, the soles are worn smooth and the shoes themselves are stretched out. There is a reason for this, they are so comfortable I wear them almost constantly, I don't know how much longer they will last, but they are way over the halfway mark now. So this isn't very good life if that's what you are looking for. I checked online and it costs $55.00 for new soles and, if you check as hard online as I did the shoes can be found for as little as sixty bucks.

So, they are a great value for comfort if you like moccasins but they don't last very long.
on July 8, 2015
The shoes have amazing liners and with the special soles are more comfortable than running shoes. But I normally wear custom arch supports when I put these in the width is a little narrow so I ordered the wide but it is still a little narrow.
Without my custom arch supports they are slightly narrow.
on March 17, 2014
strange fit. length is fine but the body squeezes my metatarsals. keeps the shoe in place. no movement. and the
right rear rubber guard is taller than the left. If I use it often I think my Achilles tendon will be chafed. tells me need
some Quality control in manufacturing.
on April 24, 2013
It took me several days to get used to these. The textured bottoms (inside) feel good sometimes and feel like my foot has fallen asleep at others. Be prepared, the sole on these shoes is VERY thin and doesn't have much arch support compared to the ecco's I'm used to.
on March 9, 2014
There is no way that these shoes were 3E width ... They were way too narrow ... Not even close to 3E width ... I have had many years experience of buying shoes ... I know what 3E is ... The manufacturer needs to review their sizing standard ...
on July 8, 2013
The fit for me was a tad small in my regular size. It's very light weight and almost as comfortable as my go to, the Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slip-On. Can't beat the Merrell for comfort and durability and they have a better price.
on November 20, 2012
I originally found this shoe at the Rockport Store at the mall, but they didn't have my color preference in my size. I figured I would chance Amazon and they had the shoe at 34% discount. I wanted the shoe for use at the airport security line. Because it has no laces, I could easily slip it off and and back on. And, because it is light-weight, it would be comfortable on long flights. I still have to try the shoe for this purpose, however.

I found the shoe slightly narrower side to side at the toes than most Rockport shoes. I tried on the wide version at the store in another color, but my feet slipped around in that pair. This is just a minor discomfort and I would not even take off half a star in the rating. I may even buy a second pair.
on May 27, 2013
It's very comfortable and very very light weigthed, I walk alot on my work and many hours, and they still feel very comfortable after those hours, they are not pretty to look at, but the make my feet feel well :)
on February 25, 2013
Comfort like a nice walking show. But nice enough to wear places where "sneakers" are inappropriate. I will buy more of these.