Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 564 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 589 reviews
on December 3, 2013
I ordered a pair of these Rockport Rocsports Lite2 to replace a great pair of Patagonia slip-ons I've been using as house shoes and for light outdoors trips. The Patagonias are a similar moccasin style and a bit heavier, and the soles have worn out after a couple of years.

First off, these run a half-size small, no question. I have never in my life needed a 10.5, but the 10s I ordered were obviously too small just looking at them, and were way too tight and short. This is a mistake by Rockport that it should correct.

Amazon's exchange system worked perfectly, and I now have the 10.5s (black nubuck). They are quite comfortable and look great. I particularly like the insoles, which come with their own branding information regarding their weight distributing and anti-bacterial properties. They are fairly thin, but do really make for a comfortable, not overly-padded footbed.

These are extremely light shoes, easily on par with a typical slipper, which is a good thing for in the house. But the lightweight constructions may not bode well for use as an all around shoe. The soles in particular, made of a high-tech, dense foam material, feel good and have solid traction, but do not seem designed for use as an everyday shoe.

I plan to use mine mostly in the house, but just two quick trips involving going from the car through a parking lot and back have abraded the soft, foam-type soles a bit.

The bottom line is that I like these shoes and will enjoy them in and around the house. They look terrific, are super light, and I love the look of the black nubuck with the small red detailing.

I am docking Rockport a couple of stars for 1) the blatant mislabeling of the size; 2) the apparent lack of suitability as an all-around shoe, despite being marketed as such, and 3) the high price. I'll pay $100 for a good shoe, and these ARE good shoes, but given the light duty construction, they should be sold as a slipper with light duty outdoor abilities, and for about half the price.
44 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2017
We ordered half size up and "wide", but even with that, the shoes arrived more fitted for regular than wide. My husband couldn't get his foot all the way in, even with the elastic bands on the sides of the lip. The shoes look solid and the leather is soft but feels hefty. Would be perfect for a "regular". So, if you have feet that are regular width, I would go for the "wide" (double "e").

Subsequent review
We ordered the double "e" and it had a tight fit, with little room to give more. My husband's feet could get in and walk around comfortably.
I would definitely go wide on a regular-size foot and extra wide for a wide foot.
on July 22, 2015
This shoe is extremely uncomfortable, it's at least 1 full size too small.

I bought a pair of these shoes thinking it would be a better fit than other shoes that are somewhat wide for my narrow feet, but this is worse than a glove. I'll be returning this immediately.
on April 24, 2017
These shoes were not stitched well at the bottom of the left shoe. Thus, when walking on any wet surface, the left shoe gets wet on the inside. My socks are always wet. I think I need to reach out the manufacturer as it is a defect. The shoe has been like that since day 1 but the picture does show it with my shoes dirty.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2016
Nice shoes but I returned them because they were small. These were my ninth pair of five different styles of Rockport shoes that I've purchased in the last six years, All are size 10 D width and were very consistent in size until these which are almost 3/8" shorter overall length and also a bit narrower than all of the others.
on March 11, 2016
This is my second pair, just received the black pair today. I would simply say perfection. These fit like a glove. They are just snug enough that they will not slip off with some wear like other slip on loafers. Unbelievably light, and beyond comfortable. The bonus with the black pair is that the finish makes them just dressy enough to wear with slacks as an office appropriate shoe. The dress aspect of this model is a bonus I did not expect. If you are considering this shoe, I would pull the trigger before they are discontinued. Again, amazing comfort and weight with terrific benefits. They remind of a pair of Havana Joe's loafers I had years ago. You can wear these all day. Also, the price is fair considering what a good pair of multi-purpose shoes go for these days.
on November 5, 2016
These Rockport slip-Ins seem to be really nice. The style and appearance of these shoes are excellent and they are very light weight. In all properly sized shoes, I wear a size 9-D(M), but these were too short and narrow. I immediately returned them and reordered a 9.5-D hoping they will fit. I considered trying a 9.5-2E, but they were priced $21 more than the 9.5-D's and I was concerned the 2E width would be too wide. Well the 9.5-D pair arrived and they were long enough, but still far to narrow. I returned them and gave up on this style as the cost increase to the 2E width made them a lesser value to me...
on November 5, 2014
I own a manufacturing plant and I bought these shoes to change into when I arrive. The shoes are very, very comfortable (have them on at this moment!), and look like loafers (fit in with business casual dress). I've had them 5 to 6 months now and they are wearing very well, and I'm considering buying a second pair to wear around home.

Probably one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever bought, ranking right up there with sneakers I wore as a kid!
on March 24, 2017
Rockport XW just ain't what it used to be. I was happy to read these shoe ran a bit small because I usually wear a 7.5EEE - but evben taking an 8 left me unable to get these on. Disappointed.
on August 27, 2016
My husband is on his third pair. He loves the ease of being able to slip these on. He wears them all day, every day, alternating two pairs. The third pair he wore out in two years of wearing them every other day. They have a sleek, slightly dressy look which makes the appropriate go all but the dressiest occasions. These are the only shoes he has wanted to buy in multiple pairs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.