|Fits as expected||
Rockport Men's Rocstride Walking Shoe
|Price:||$49.95 - $99.95|
- Rubber sole
- Strobel construction
- Sponge EVA insole footbed
- Comfort system designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
- Shock absorbtion with each step makes this low-profile sneaker ideal for long walks and exploration.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shock absorbtion with each step makes this low-profile sneaker ideal for long walks and exploration.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ELGAXCO
- Item model number: Rocstride
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 20, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. style: they are elegant, but low key at same time. I have the navy ones and really like the color. actually it's not true navy, rather deep grey, my preferred color anyway. they deserves top notch rating for the design.
2. light weight: feels like feather. to me this is one of the most important criteria when I look for new shoes.
3. material and quality are quite good. time will tell how durable they will be.
1. there is minimal to none arch support. I am a little disappointed. remember, they are not serious walking shoes. rather a fashion sneaker or casual shoe. they are good for short city walk, international travel, cruise, and etc.
2. not much insulation: my feet are cold when temp is below 50 degrees, so they are definitely not good winter shoes. I am not sure this is caused by the material used or purely due to my personal reasons. on the other hand, it's an excellent choice for summer activity.
3. they run a little large. you need at least 1/2 size smaller than your normal size. especially, whey you have them for warm weather, you may want to consider 1 full size smaller, for casual occasions without socks.
Oh oh...please see my follow up comment on these shoes.
I deducted a star because like many, it's not navy. It's a gray-blue. The neon green tho is exactly as pictured. The cost tho was excellent and of good value.
My first experience with Rockport shoes, I don't think I will try them again. New Balance knows how to do extra-wide right,
They do look very nice though, 2/5 stars.
Other than that hassle, the shoe looks fine.