|Fits as expected||
Rockport Men's Ready For Business Front Moccasin
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Comfort system designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Double stitched for durability, this Rockport oxford also prioritizes comfort with adidas adiPRENE technology.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007415AEO
- Item model number: Ready for Business Moc Front
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Quality wise I'm extremely dissatisfied with these. I only wear these inside my office for roughly 6 hours a day and I already have sharp crease lines on the top of the shoe. They look almost as bad as my four year old Rockports from Macys. Some threading is already coming loose on the left shoe. And while minor, the lettering on the inside of the right shoe is already completely worn and unreadable.
I am still a Rockport fan because I still wear my older ones for casual and have a pair I purchased from Zappos that are incredible, but I do not think I'll be purchasing from Amazon again IF it's from a third party retailer like this purchase was from.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very pleased with the comfort. I wear them all day. I don't walk a lot at work, sitting at a desk, but these are comfortable to wear all day longPublished 22 months ago by Photog Dad
Great shoes for the price. Fit well and comfortable. Only down side are the laces are too tough with the coating to stay tied, and the shine wears off rather fast, otherwise, I'm... Read morePublished on August 13, 2014 by Joshua T Koch