Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockport Men's Ready For Business Front Moccasin
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 2, 2013
I'm an internal medicine resident, which means I am on my feet for 10-16 hours a day 6-7 days a week. Thus, my shoes *need* to be comfortable. After my old pair of (uncomfortable) oxfords wore out, I started looking for more comfortable replacements and heard a lot of hype about Rockports. Bottom line: while these shoes are an improvement over typical dress shoes, they're not a revelation. My feet still hurt like crazy after wearing them all day. They have somewhat more padding than most dress shoes, but this does not offset the hard spots within the sole that really irritate your feet after you've been wearing them for a while. They're also not as comfortable as the oxfords they're replacing. I'd really like to send them back and try another brand, but I had to wear em for a day before their weaknesses became apparent...guess they're mine now. 3 stars for effort.
on April 16, 2014
First: I hate the laces. They are typical Rockport round laces with a slippery finish, so they frequently come undone until the finish has worn off. The shoe itself is lighter weight than other Rockport shoes I've had--this was a surprise, but with spring finally here I'm okay with that. My size 10 mediums fit as expected.
on October 21, 2013
They're comfortable and fit great. I'm a teacher so I'm on my feet most of the day and these shoes don't hurt my feet. They're also perfect for dressing up and going out and stuff. I own a pair in brown too. I love them that much!
on May 13, 2014
This is my third pair of Rockports and I am surprised and disappointed at the poor quality of these shoes. I have a similar pair I bought from Macys that are size 10M and fit perfect. I had read these ran a bit large so I ordered a 9M. I had to force my foot into the shoe and it was painfully uncomfortable. I had to order a 9.5W as they didn't have a 9W at the time. This shoe fits width wise, but is a bit long in the toe.

Quality wise I'm extremely dissatisfied with these. I only wear these inside my office for roughly 6 hours a day and I already have sharp crease lines on the top of the shoe. They look almost as bad as my four year old Rockports from Macys. Some threading is already coming loose on the left shoe. And while minor, the lettering on the inside of the right shoe is already completely worn and unreadable.

I am still a Rockport fan because I still wear my older ones for casual and have a pair I purchased from Zappos that are incredible, but I do not think I'll be purchasing from Amazon again IF it's from a third party retailer like this purchase was from.
on June 7, 2013
Usually wear 10 D, EE. These,(10EE) fit well. Have had Rockports that slip on tile. These seem to have a good grip. I'm using for catering work and haven't worn them on a long shift but fatigue has not been a problem at all so far. Very nice looking shoe. Good comfort, good fit. Yet to see about durability but they seem to be a very good value.
on January 10, 2014
I was a little hesitant to buy shoes online, but I was not disappointed. They look sharp and are comfortable. They did take a couple days to break in, but not too much pain. I would recommend to a friend.
on October 19, 2013
The quality of the shoe seems good but unfortunately had to send them back. Normally wear a 7.5 in dress shoes. With at least a 1.5 inch gap at the toe, these fit more like 9.
on May 30, 2014
greeting ,my dear friends.i am a Chinese,back in china ,i bought all my shoes in 43 ,so this one,i bought 9.5 w us.turn out it's a little big ,although i still can wear it.i think 9 us will just fit me well.
on November 2, 2013
First Rockport shoe of mine, fits me very well regular 8, feels very soft when you touch the shoes and tried bare feet intended to feel the inside of the shoes. Cushion is not as what I thought but its fine. Nice shoes in general.
on January 17, 2014
I love to shop at Amazon more exclusive and if something happens or I get something wrong Amazon has always made ​​responsible and better; acquires another company uses Amazon are excellent, Amazon is always an excellent product.
these shoes, for example, I love how, rockport comfort in all that I can even give gende and love and is also bought through Amazon, as well as any product I buy, is truly comfortable.