|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.59 - $134.39 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Full Grain Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Chukka-inspired boot with sporty details and rugged outsole
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B095XCU
- Item model number: RocSports Lite 2 Chukka Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've worn them one day and have already gotten positive comments on the look of the shoes. The colors in particular. It's less orange than it appears in the pictures on the web and really looks sharp under a pair of jeans.
These are some of the lightest shoes I have ever worn, it's almost as good as being barefoot. Heck, they weigh less than my Merrell Moab ventilated shoes. The seem to have decent support to go along with the light weight and they don't rub or chafe around the boot top, which is an issue with another pair of ankle high boots that I have.
I may have to pick up these shoes in the other two colors offered. They are that good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had read other reviews and ordered the wide size although I don't usually need a wide size. If I had ordered my regular width I wouldn't have been able to even get them on my... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Catherine L.
Looks good but inner sole and arch support limited. Tried on twice and the inner sole has a sharp edge that cuts into foot.
Somewhat small and slightly narrow. Half sizer larger was perfect. Love the style.Published 13 days ago by john w kneisley
I love these shoes, they're light and confortable, almost like sneakers.Published 17 days ago by Rodrigo Guaiquil
I have 10 pair in the closet and give the rest to charity. Seriously, these are the best for a wide foot and if you expect a super lightweight shoe.Published 26 days ago by Craig E. Bosse
The soles are minimal and may allow water intrusion. I ended up returning.Published 1 month ago by Kyle Kelley