Rockport Men's Rocsports Lite Summer 3-Strap Navy Sandal 14 M (D)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Ethylene vinyl acetate outsole provides lightweight shock absorption to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit
- Soft, jersey knitted fabric that feels great against the foot
- Adiprene by adidas provides shock absorbing heel cushioning
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The new RocSports Lite collection is one of the lightest shoes we've ever made. This shoe brings ultra-lightweight construction, EVA for lightweight shock absorption and adiPRENE by adidas sport technology. If you're the kind of guy who measures his walks in miles and not steps, we've got your shoes--as light and flexible as they come. The Rocsports Lite Summer 3 Strap features padded uppers to help prevent blisters, ETC® and a lining that helps keep feet dry and lightweight shock absorption for reducing foot and leg fatigue.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.9 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00EVZJ6B4
- Item model number: V77091
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The reason I am giving the sandals four instead of five stars, is because the soles leave dark blotchy marks on our kitchen vinyl flooring. Granted our flooring is a very pale color, but the soles of these sandals leave a lot of blotchy marks, making the floor look dirty. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it is a definite negative, since my husband now must take them off before crossing the floor. All in all, these sandals are a quality product and I would definitely recommend them - I know my husband would like another pair in the brown color.
The material that is used to line the foot-bed doesn't breathe at all. I have been wearing these daily for over a month now and the moisture between the bottom of my foot and the sandal never gets a chance to evaporate. This has led to a pair of very stinky sandals! I normally don't have foot odor (beyond what is normal, I suppose), but because they don't breathe, the problem has only compounded over time leading to some embarrassment. I'm an avid sandal wearer and I have not had this problem with any other sandal to date.