|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.99 - $135.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
happy to buy it
- Full Grain Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Rugged, mid-cut boot with padded collar and added bounce-back features
- Comfort system designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
- Hydro-Shield waterproofing construction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Rugged readiness comes in a remarkably handsome package.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AZX45N0
- Item model number: Rugged Bucks WP Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Biomechanically designed outsoles support your natural walking motion while providing the stability you need without limited freedom of movement. Stable for all life’s unexpected movements.
For a shoe that helps provide a secure ride, enjoy an outsole that helps deliver durable, stable movement on a variety of surfaces.
Hydro-Shield Waterproof construction repels water with a proprietary combination of seam sealing, waterproof materials, and a specially formulated waterproof insole. Keep comfort in and water out.
The Rugged Bucks Waterproof Boot is now available in extended sizes. Enjoy narrow shoes, wide shoes, and extra wide shoes. Stylish comfort that will feel good all day long.
The Rugged Bucks Waterproof Moc Toe Boot is a lightweight and waterproof men's outdoor shoe, built for versatility and comfort. Due to their versatility, you can wear these outdoor shoes anywhere. The outsole grade EVA manages traction and shock impact, while Rockport’s Hydro-Shield waterproof shoe technology helps keep feet dry. A comfort system designed to provide lightweight shock absorption makes these incredibly comfortable. Their classic leather design makes them stylish to boot.
Top Customer Reviews
I would purchase these again as with all the Rockport shoes I have purchased the fit and finish is excellent and comfort exceeded my expectations.
- The Tan color looks amazing.
- The most comfortable boot, perhaps ever. It's lightweight, and packed with great padding.
- The toe portion of the boot comes with natural waxes to give it that rugged wear and tear look.
- The boot does sit a bit high. However, tight jeans, such as the Levi's 513 slim fits, can go over the top of the boot.
- I'm a wide, 9.5 (Men's US). So, I ordered 9.5 (Men's US). The boot was about a size up. It felt like a 10.5. I typically wear thinner dress socks, but even with thicker/normal socks, these felt just a bit too big. It's possible they were designed to accommodate thicker socks, such as the ones people wear during hikes or winter.
- Personally, the branding on the back of the boot was a bit much. It's not a deal breaker, but I like when branding is subtle. It kind of feels like the boot has a huge tramp stamp. Again, not a deal breaker, just thought I should mention it.
- I knew there wasn't a steel toe feature, but man, the toe flexes like a sneaker. This may be a pro to some, but I work in IT and am constantly replacing heavy server equipment. I just really hope I don't drop anything!
Overall, the quality is far better than I thought. The price was definitely worth it. I would recommend downsizing at most .5. If you have wide feet, you won't run into any issues with this boot.
May be I got a bad one .....but for the amount paid I expected better.
The shoes seem very well made but since they did not fit I returned them. Amazon's return policy was great.
However, after just those few months, the soles of these boots are starting to show blistering and ruptures in the overmolding. Basically, the soles look like I've had the boots for over a year. I'm guessing I'll get another few months out of these before they have to be replaced.
UPDATE June 7, 2016: After contacting Rockport and providing them with all the relevant information, including the pictures, I'm told that I will have to pay to return the shoes, then wait 2-4 weeks for them to tell me if they believe the problem is a manufacturing defect. Why would a company think it's acceptable to place the burden on the customer? I got the impression that this wouldn't be the case if I bought through their website instead of Amazon.
I don't see myself wearing them outside of the late fall/winter/early spring, so hopefully these boots will last several years. They look nice with jeans and even khakis and are comfortable enough to wear all day. Just make sure to order a half to full size down--they do run a bit large.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for my husband who had to buy insoles to even wear them comfortably. They are completely flat on the inside and while a sturdy and beautiful shoe, he says this is a shoe he... Read morePublished 5 days ago by MDBlogger
Having worn these while hiking over lava rocks, through mud, falling in rivers, traveling long dusty trails, paved roads, and busting out on the dance floor, I can safely say that... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Sloane Tribble
I was hoping they would be just a bit wider. Good overall durability.Published 24 days ago by Duan Harding
I am always hesitant about buying shoes without being able to try them on first, even with Amazon's great return policy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Haumana
Only problem I've had is that the top eyelets have frayed the strings to the point that one actually broke after only about a month of wearing the boots.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer