Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on December 8, 2013
I usually wear a men's US size 8, and sometimes 8.5 or EU 42 for shoes that run small. The size 8 for this boot fits me well, so I found it true to size. It's extremely light, dressy enough for a suit, and also works well with jeans. When not pressed for time I prefer to walk a few miles instead of hopping on the subway, and these boots were very comfortable for walking a bit of distance. I haven't noticed any chafing even while breaking them in.

Rockport had a sale and I looked there first, but paid about $40 less here, plus they were delivered very quickly, so I'm giving a five star rating to reflect the accuracy of the product description and delivery, as well as comfort, fit and value.
on August 29, 2014
Purchased these hoping for a boot that could serve many purposes on work related travel. I needed something with a good, comfortable fit for walking through airports and touring facilities at my destination; easy to slip on-and-off for getting through security or relaxing on the plane; and stylish but neutral enough to pair with business or casual attire. These boots have so far met all of those requirements. Very comfortable on extended walks, and no break-in required. Have received a few complements on their appearance, wearing with business clothes or jeans. In my opinion, the boots are more attractive in person than in the pictures here on Amazon, particularly with a little wear to the leather. Certainly there are higher quality leather boots with more traditional soles available. Also, I haven't had these long, so durability is unknown. But for the price, these boots have exceeded expectations.
on April 6, 2014
...shoes. Absolutely perfect fit -once I got the size right: I am either a US 11 or US 10.5, depending on the manufacturer, and in this case I forgot that the other two pairs of Rockports I have are 10.5's, and I ordered the 11's first. The return and buying the 10.5's from a different vender went incredibly smoothly. ShoeMax was the second company and they were very prompt and the soues were packed extremely well.

This partnership or whatever it is between Rockport and Adidas (for the soles) seems to be working real well. I have two pairs of wingtips that are made and promoted the same way the Chelsea's are and I can be on my feet walking around all day. Plus all three pairs are about half the weight or less that anything else I've seen in these styles.

Good work, IMHO.
on August 31, 2015
(This review is for the 10.5M) I've had them on for just 20 minutes, and I just love this boot. The leather is soft and supple, easy to pull on, and no laces! Just one problem - they are a bit big, in both the width and length. I changed out the supplied insole with my considerably more robust orthotic arch support (Lynco Orthotics/aetrex), on top of a very thin leather insole (which really pushes my heel up a bit too much), but it's still a bit sloppy. So I have ordered a size 10, and will just send one back. Regarding my "no" on the arch support: I find very few shoes provide adequate arch support for me, unless they are specifically designed for that purpose (and very few are). That said, if you don't need arch supports, then they'll be just fine.
on December 22, 2013
Rockport makes the most comfortable shoes! Love the style of this pair of boots. Very easy to slip on and slip off. I walk around the city all day long, they are super light weight, incredibly comfortable!
on February 22, 2014
I absolutely love these boots! You can easily run in them. They are comparable to cheap running shoes. Snug precise fit; easy to get on and off. They look great and feel great on my feet walking around city streets. If I need to run I can do so without paying for it. Seriously great boots at this price.
on August 7, 2017
Satisfied with the product
on September 3, 2017
Great shoes, good fit
on September 8, 2015
So glad to have a pair of Rockport boots again - I tried some others to save money in our budget-constrained economy, but decided my feet and walking experience are worth the extra dollars! Great for casual and business wear.
on June 22, 2014
good shoes! fit as expected! fit with my orthotics and help my plantar fasciitis recovery. Good for casual and business

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question