Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Rockport Men's Waldren Ledge Moc Slip On Slip-On

on January 4, 2013
I bought these shoes as a gift for my dad. They are very nice looking and the quality is great. However, he requires a wide shoe and to be on the safe side I ordered extra wide. The bottom of the shoe met these requirements but the hole for inserting your foot is the regular narrow width. I would recommend these for someone who does not need a wide width.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 10, 2013
Rockport's never fail (no exception here) to have that quality where you can wear them all day and your feet won't get sore. The "addidigel" is a pretty cool feature - they put an 1/8" of a gel pad on the sole - feels nice though I only notice it right after I put them on. I like the style - just like the picture - I needed a good casual black shoe - goes with jeans or nice khakis. The size is as expected though I will note that the top rim of the shoe feels a little snug - doesn't bother me but I don't recall feeling that in other shoes (Rockport or other). Very happy with the purchase and with Rockport at this price point.
on September 11, 2013
but, even though I purchased the size that should have fit based on prior Rockport purchases, did not fit. Could not exchange as next size larger was not available. Based on number of exchanges, it appears different shoes are built on different shoe lasts. I know production costs are keys but shoes should be produced according to all models are made to the same size specifications. Sure would be better for buyer and, considering shipping charges, better for distributors.

For Amazon, why is a star rating required on returned products - if not worn.
on April 4, 2014
I can't describe the fit of these in detail. My husband is a man of few words. But if they hurt or were too small or something, he would DEFINITELY let me know. They look very modern and classy. He can wear them to church, too.

He says they feel like trainers, but they look nice under dress pants, to me.

I have some Rockport WOMEN'S SHOES and I can attest to THEIR fit. This seems like a trustworthy company.

Buy them and see. ---Mark's wife
on July 30, 2015
I have owned these shoes for two years now, and they still feel and look great! Rockport makes a great product. I was able to base my sizing off other Rockports I have owned in the past...I was worried buying shoes online would yield a poor fit, but I was wrong.
on May 13, 2013
True to size 9 for me - a good fit.

The sole is quite like a sports shoe with some bounce. Very comfortable with no pinch points to wear into the shape of my feet at all.

The style is a little less casual than I was expecting from the pictures but still more a shoe to wear with jeans rather than dress pants to the office.
2 helpful votes
on June 20, 2013
I was looking for a replacement casual shoe, searched department stores, but couldn't find any wide fit. I even bought a pair of regular width thinking it would be okay. Finally came across these and ordered my size in extra wide. Turns out they were too big. I had to return them and get a size smaller (0.5 inch smaller). Now I have been wearing them they are great.
on April 29, 2014
This is my second pair of this particular shoe, I bought the shoe in the brown color and liked it so much that I bought black. Great shoe for casual dress, very comfortable. Like most slip-ons it takes a little effort putting them on but the comfort of them is worth the effort. Sizing is accurate.
on May 31, 2013
NICE WELL BUILT COMFORTABLE SHOES, EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY. VERY LIGHT SHOES. LOOK VERY DURABLE AND CAN BE WORN AS DRESS OR CASUAL SHOES
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 10, 2016
good
1 helpful vote
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.