Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on May 10, 2012
Although not the best looking of my penny loafers, it's not bad looking either; but the comfort is phenomenal that is expected of Rockport. Well made and I believe you could walk for miles in these and never tire. When it comes to comfort, Rockport is #1.
on September 3, 2012
I got for a great price. I'm on my feet quite a bit at work so the cushioning is appreciated. Stylish look fit was spot on. Seems to be a different type of leather doesn't have a gloss to them. Great light day work shoe.
on August 7, 2012
I'm a big fan of Rockports -- I have never found any dress shoes to be as comfortable. I own 4 pair of their dress shoes and now two pair of their loafers. This loafer is a nice shoe, but definitely runs large. I started with my normal size 8 (which is what I wear in all of my Rockports) exchanged them for a half size smaller, and even those are slightly too big, especially in the heel. I'd suggest starting off a half-size smaller than normal.
on September 12, 2012
I've bought many things over the internet but had never considered shoes. But, I really hate clothes and shoe shopping and the last time I went shopping for shoes, the large shoe store I went into didn't have anything that felt comfortable or looked like something I'd want to wear to work and I dreaded going back for the "try this one.. how about this one.. we have another one in the back.. how's that feel.. we'll have more coming in next week, if you want to come back.." experience.

So, after realizing that the shoes I was wearing were on their last insoles I decided to give these shoes a chance. Literally it only took me about 10 minutes to find these and make a decision which is something I'd never get away with in a shoe store. From past experience it generally takes me a week or two to break shoes in and it usually comes with a few blisters. I put these on the day I got them and haven't had a single problem with comfort, blisters, binding, pinching, etc.

I've only had these for a couple of weeks so I don't know how they'll wear over time but so far I'm happy with them.
on January 22, 2013
I received my order within a few days and was pleasantly surprised that the shoe is very handsome and the fit is perfect. Very little breaking in time. It is a semi-casual shoe and well constructed. The price is very reasonable. I trust Rockport and would definitely purchase in the future.
on October 6, 2012
Bought these in Chili a few weeks ago after looking for a pair of casual/semi-dress penny loafers for quite some time to replace my worn-out favorite pair of shoes that I think I originally got at Cabelas but they unfortunately no longer carry. These Rockports are a lighter leather construction yhan those, but comfortable and good looking so I'm very happy with them.

Big thanks to Gator and Brian for the heads up on sizing, they saved me from reshipping! I normally wear an 8M. Ordered 7.5M and they fit well when wearing with white 1/4 height socks and jeans. When worn with thinner dress socks they are still a bit loose, particularly in the heel. I just ordered another pair in black now that the cost has gone down and considered going to a 7 as I'll only wear those with dress socks, but I'm concerned about the length so I ordered that pair in 7.5 too.
on August 20, 2012
These are what you'd expect from Rockport - very comfortable and true to size. The extra wides are spacious. The leather feels nice after only a week. The design runs a bit more modern/European than classic. These will make a nice everyday casual loafer.
on July 26, 2012
These loafers definitely are consistent with the comfort that Rockport shoes are known for. I bought another pair of Sperrys when I bought these, and I find myself choosing the Rockport shoes to wear every day. They are a little larger than I expected for the size, but otherwise I have no complaints.
on August 3, 2013
The product photo makes this appear to be a rather casual loafer, but once I got the shoe I found that the leather was shiny and somewhat stiff, and the toe was much more square than the photo reveals. I sent them back.
on June 12, 2013
My husband loves Rockport loafers so thought these would be great for him...but the wrong size is stamped on them. They were more a size 12.5 than a 10.5 (also ordered a 10W and it was definitely more a 12). Returned and ordered from a shoe website and rec'd actual size stamped on shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.