Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Top Contributor: Petson January 22, 2014
Slightly loose fitting, but not a problem. These are perhaps the most handsome loafers I've ever bought. I've bought Rockport shoes most of my adult life, and have never been disappointed with either their fit or finish!
on June 16, 2013
A Really Nice Shoe ... I Wasn't Able To Find My BMX Shoe , Which Had Supplied Great Wear ... So I Tried Another Type , Because Rockport Always Seems To Get Rid Of My Styles ... Good Soft Fit , But Time Will Tell Whether The Sole Lasts As Long As The BMX Did ...
on May 7, 2014
They seem to be about a half size large compared to all my other shoes of the same designated size 10.
on July 12, 2014
Fits perfectly. I wish sole was slightly thicker to provide real comfort. I like it though.
on June 5, 2013
I've purchased 9.5 shoes most of my adult life with no complaint ever, any brand, throughout the world so far. Well this
item runs a little large in my feet, but bearable. Beside that, it's of great quality and...of course, comfortable.
on August 15, 2013
You generally can't go wrong with Rockport. They are stylish and comfortable, and I know they will last. My only issue is that they were too big when I first received them in the mail. I returned them for a half size smaller, and they are still too big (the heel slips too much). If I get them any smaller, my toes won't fit well.

Maybe this is a normal problem with loafers?
on July 19, 2013
The shoe fits well! Very comfortable to walk on! The previous loafers that I had didn't have the cushion that this provides. Classy look as well
on May 8, 2014
I have wide feet and can never find properly fitting dress shoes that look good and will be comfortable. These shoes are perfect and look / feel great!
on May 5, 2014
My first pair lasted 7 years, I ordered the same size but it seems to be about 1/2 size too big. I was traveling when I bought it so could not return, just dealing with a little looseness.
on December 3, 2013
If you are looking for a loafer that can pass for dress,, but feels like a soft tennis shoe, this is the one!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.