|Fits as expected||
Rockport Women's Trujoris Interwoven Thong Sandal
|Price:||$89.95 - $130.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Full Grain Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- truWALK architecture: provides a natural, full range of foot motion, from shock absorption at the heel strike to forefoot flexiblity for a dynamic rebound
- Full grain leather upper is durable and easy to clean
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We know what you're thinking, 'How can a sole this thin be so comfortable?' ADIPRENE by adidas cushioning combined with our truWALK architecture to help enhance your natural walking motion, that's how. The truwalk architecture provides a natural full range of foot motion, from shock absorption at the heel strike to forefoot flexibility during push-off. The shoe also features lightweight cushioning that conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit and a rubber outsole for a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008MHLYC6
- Item model number: truJoris Interwoven Thong
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
overall these are great sandals!!
After two days of wearing them all day at work (I'm a teacher), the top began to rub on my foot, so I cannot wear them to work anymore.
I'm sure they'll be fine after I break them in.