|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.95 - $129.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- W or 2E is the same and equivalent to Wide.Easy-to-clean full-grain leather conforms to the foot over time for a custom, comfortable fit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The world tour is a Rockport legend. With its relaxed fit and Rockport walking platform construction, the men's world tour collection delivers what it takes to go the extra mile. Additional comfort features include a padded tongue and collar.
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B075ZXRBKC
- Item model number: World Tour Classic
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, a very mediocre to poor shoe- not worth $100. I would return it even if they offered it for $20.. When did you forget about quality Rockport?
With the extra cusioning and arch support, I can comfortably wear these all day. It did take 2 days for the shoes to "break in" .
I had to do the same to the other 2 models of Rockport shoes I purchased through Amazon, maybe it is just me, (I am in my late 60's) but the added liners make a significant difference in comfort and "support". Like many of the reviewers I found there is sufficient room to add additional support whether they are prescribed or off the shelve versions.
Other than that, the shoes are comfortable, they appear to be made well and they look good enough that they have become my "office shoes." If they don't make it a year, I'll write an update... I hate it when I can't get a year out of a pair of shoes.
Most recent customer reviews
Rockport lover and wearer for 25 years. This product as others was recommended by my podiatrist. Tight on my arch was unexpected. All quality good as usual