- File Size: 3010 KB
- Print Length: 424 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 154646588X
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Barachou Press (January 23, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MR9DYLZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#43,297 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #174 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
- #175 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- #184 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $15.00 (75%)
On the Rocks Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm not going to go into detailed synopsis, but this book is basically about two superficial, narcissistic and selfish women. At first I thought there was no way in hell I was going to be able to get into the story because I didn't like these women. But, I stuck with it and I realized that these two unappealing women were actually really pretty bad ass because they did not pretend to be anything other than superficial and greedy. They are not nice women and they are completely unapologetic about it. When I realized that they are being completely honest with each other about who they are, it really freed me up to like them. I grew to adore them and respect each of them.
But wait, it gets even better. These two unlikeable women slowly begin to became likable as they begin to realize that there are simmering emotions underneath their relationship that is based on economic transactions and levels of prestige. As it turns out they have hearts and those hearts are filled with deep feeling. Adrienne is the perfect ice queen and Amber is the perfect gold digger, but both of them are whip smart and it shows in their banter. As their relationship evolves their characters become more three dimensional and it snowballs into a really satisfying read. I can't wait to read another book by this author.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Bisexual Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance