Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Rocksmith” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 13% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- When we say any guitar we mean any guitar. Whether it's the guitar sitting in your attic, your cherished faithful steed, or the guitar you have yet to buy, Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar into your Xbox 360 system.
- Difficulty settings that adapt to your ability. You love a challenge, but hate being overwhelmed. Rocksmith understands this, and knows exactly how far to push to keep you entertained and addicted.
- Lots of music. Lots of styles. One of the most satisfying moments for any guitar player is hearing yourself play your favorite song for the first time. Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres.
- Play songs instead of just learning them. You want to play new songs, but you don't want to labor through tablature or cringe through poorly produced videos. No problem. Imagine that. A video game that'll get you stage-ready.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Rocksmith - The first and only game that plugs into any guitar
Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the music game. Rocksmith, the first and only game where you can plug into any real guitar.
Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability and innovative game design that makes playing music visually intuitive, Rocksmith will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life.
You'll be able to choose from a large catalog of songs in different styles including:
- Best Coast – When I'm With You
- Blur – Song 2
- Cream – Sunshine of Your Love
- Dan Auerbach – I Want Some More
- David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
- Eric Clapton – Run Back To Your Side
- Franz Ferdinand – Take Me Out
- Incubus – I Miss You
- Interpol – Slow Hands
- Jarvis Cocker – Angela
- Jenny O. – Well OK Honey
- Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
- Lenny Kravitz – Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Little Barrie – Surf Hell
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
- Muse – Unnatural Selection
- Muse – Plug In Baby
- Nirvana – Breed
- Nirvana – In Bloom
- Pixies – Where Is My Mind?
- Queens Of The Stone Age – Go With The Flow
- Radiohead – High And Dry
- Rapscallions – California Brain
- Red Fang – Number Thirteen
- Sigur Ros – Gobbledigook
- Silversun Pickups – Panic Switch
- Soundgarden – Outshined
- Spoon – Me And The Bean
- Stone Temple Pilots – Vasoline
- Stone Temple Pilots – Between The Lines
- Taddy Porter – Mean Bitch
- The Animals – House Of The Rising Sun
- The Black Keys – Next Girl
- The Black Keys – I Got Mine
- The Boxer Rebellion – Step Out Of The Car
- The Cribs – We Share The Same Skies
- The Cure – Boys Don't Cry
- The Dead Weather – I Can't Hear You
- The Horrors – Do You Remember
- The Rolling Stones – (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- The Rolling Stones – Play With Fire
- The Rolling Stones – The Spider and The Fly
- The Strokes – Under Cover Of Darkness
- The White Stripes – Icky Thump
- The XX – Islands
- Titus Andronicus – A More Perfect Union
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers – Good Enough
- Velvet Revolver – Slither
- White Denim – Burnished
- Yellow Moon Band – Chimney
Track Your Progress!
Single notes: Start simple with one note at a time, or shred like a pro. Whatever your skill-set, Rocksmith will challenge you to play the real lead guitar parts as they were meant to be played: on a real guitar.
Chords: Ready to play some rhythm guitar? Rocksmith has you covered. Choose from an amazing library of tracks that range from simple to complex chord structures, or head over to the interactive chord chart to refine your craft.
Guitarcade: Play a variety of different mini-games designed to hone specific guitar-playing skills such as scales, bends, tremolo, harmonics, and much more!
Every copy of Rocksmith will include a revolutionary 1/4 inch to USB cable that turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles for the first time. By plugging into your console, you'll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music.
And you'll experience it all with an honest-to-goodness guitar. Nothing compares to playing a real guitar. Except playing Rocksmith.
Quickly and easily compare the different versions of Rocksmith to determine which one is right for you.
|Rocksmith 2014 Edition||Rocksmith 2014 Edition - No Cable Included Version||Rocksmith Guitar & Bass||Rocksmith|
|Summary||All-new version of Rocksmith. Also available for the first time on Mac.||All-new sequel, but without the required Real Tone Cable. Intended for players that already have the cable.||Original version plus support for bass guitars. Also available for the first time on PC.||Original version of Rocksmith.|
|Available||October 2013||October 2013||2012||2011|
|Platforms||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC/Mac||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC/Mac (download only)||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3|
|Rocksmith Real Tone Cable Included||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Compatibility||Electric guitar, bass guitar||Electric guitar, bass guitar||Electric guitar, bass guitar||Electric guitar|
Note: All versions and platforms of Rocksmith are compatible with the Real Tone Cable. It is a required 1/4-inch audio jack cable necessary for Rocksmith to detect and respond to your guitar playing. All versions of Rocksmith include the Real Tone Cable in the box, except downloaded versions and the Rocksmith 2014 Edition "No Cable Included" Version.