An experiment at a secret research facility has gone catastrophically wrong. Daniel Lamb and Leo Kasper are the only surviving subjects. The Pickman Project will stop at nothing to hunt them down and stop the truth from getting out.
Demented screams echo around the dark asylum that has caged you for the last six years. You open your eyes. A white-coated body slumps to the floor through your shaking hands. A bloody syringe slips from your arm. Waves of confusion and paranoia crash over you. You have no idea who you are or how you got here.
The door to your cell is open. One choice. Once chance. They took your life. Time to take it back.
- Extensive arsenal of weapons
- Over 70 brutal methods of execution including gun executions
- Intense hunter AI including player detection in shadows
- Chilling and diverse real world environments
- Disturbing psychological thriller storyline
- Highly atmospheric original score
- PC exclusive, 3D monitor support
|OS:||Windows XP (Home and Professional), SP1 or higher plus Direct X 9.0c / Windows Vista|
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 (1.7+ GHz), AMD Athlon 1800+|
|RAM:||512MB XP / 1GB Vista|
|Hard Drive:||3.8 GB|
|Video Card:||DirectX 9.0c Shader 2.0 Supported, 128MB, Nvidia 6200 or Better, ATI Radeon X300 or Better|
|Additional Info:||Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compliant|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|