Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 21, 2013
I found this incredible energy drink at my local mini-mart and it immediately became my favorite drink. It is high in caffeine and has a wonderful raspberry/blueberry flavor without the carbonation of some of the other drinks.

I love that fact that it is great tasting, but also NO carbs and NO calories.

Before I ordered this, I read some of the other reviews and want to make sure that everyone knows that this is a ZERO carb, ZERO calorie energy drink. If you are diabetic or just looking for a awesome tasting energy drink, this is HANDS DOWN the best drink out there.

I decided to order this off Amazon because I received a $50 gift card for Amazon, but my corner mini-mart sells this for 3 for $5 and I always get a coupon to get a free Rockstar. Essentially it comes out to 4 for $5 or $1.625 per can. Hard to beat, and without the gift card, it is cheaper for me to buy this locally than on Amazon.

I hope this review helps and love live Rockstar ZERO Carb!!!
on November 14, 2013
Let me start off by saying, I am not a coffee drinker, so I started getting my caffeine fix from energy drinks. I used to love Rockstar Sugar-Free (the white can), but immediately after I had this drink I knew I would never go back unless I had to. I love the taste of this stuff (tastes like blueberry) and has a great kick to it. It has about 240mg of caffeine per can as opposed to the sugar-free version which has about 160mg per can. If you're not used to energy drinks, this may kick you pretty hard at first so I don't recommend chugging this.

I've tried many different brands and flavors of energy drinks and this ranks up there as one of the best. I can't justify buying Red Bull when the caffeine content is half of Rockstar and double the price. I highly recommend this stuff if you're looking for a good tasting, high energy drink. I have this drink on subscribe and save, no more stopping at the store on the way to work, I just grab one of these from my fridge and head out the door.
on September 1, 2016
Theses taste amazing! My boyfriend and I are on Atkins, so it's really hard to find "low carb" energy drinks... I like the flavor of them, and they are perfect for people on low carb diets. I would purchase again.
on March 19, 2018
This is my favorite among the big can, sweet flavor, sugar free products. Great on ice. I drink it while I work as needed. We have this one, the white one like it, the Thai blue one and a tart organic option. That covers all moods.
on July 28, 2012
By the grace of God, unlike Monster or almost any energy drink (including those horrifyingly disgusting and extraordinarily expensive shots of caffeine which carry the not-so-happy side-effect of making you get hot flashes and flush like it's a freaking rash on your face), this actually tastes palatable. In my experience of tasting energy drinks and shots, they almost invariably taste exactly like toothpaste and/or cough syrup. Not only are they disgusting beyond words and are insanely unpleasant to drink for seemingly no good reason, but they almost always have very little of the single ingredient that matters: Caffeine. Any half-educated energy drink consumer knows this is the only ingredient in the entire thing that actually does anything at all. There's 240mg per can in these, versus the usual 120mg (about the same amount of a standard cup of coffee) in other drinks of the same size, which is just not enough for people like me.

This stuff actually tastes like a genuine raspberry soda, has a decent kick, and doesn't taste as horrible as anything Monster has ever made or any of the even more unpleasant energy shots that taste identical to concentrated cough syrup, which then, for seemingly almost everyone, give you a blast of Niacin so insanely high that it even warns you of it ahead of time, and by God, if it lasted more than a few minutes, you'd think you'd need an ambulance. And you pay a *lot* for those suckers.

This is really the way to go. It tastes good and has a lot of caffeine, and lacks the bad things most energy drinks have. Since that's really all that matters, I highly recommend it. It never seems to get old.
22 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 7, 2014
Searched everywhere and Rockstar has more caffeine than any energy drink I found. Also had to have zero carbs because of diabetes.

Sadly, having no adrenal glands, the first case taught me that caffeine does nothing for me but all the vitamin B helps my feeling of well being. Check the label. B12, B6, Niacin is B3, Pantothenic Acid is B5. 100% daily allowance of each. A great product. Sure wish I had my adrenal glands back... I could type this with my toes.

Very refreshing on thirsty days too. More expensive that soft drinks but goes down much smoother, tastes great, with more benefit for those long days and late nights. Cheaper than buying one at a time at the quick mart too.
on January 28, 2015
I love this stuff, but it's getting incredibly hard to find in stores (NY/NJ/PA), and lately the online price fluctuates wildly from quite a bit more than I'd ever pay in stores up to what are you kidding me? If I could buy a small truckload at wholesale prices, I'd probably jump at the chance.

Why I like it: 240mg caffeine per can, and it doesn't bother me in any way as too much coffee sometimes does.
on September 19, 2013
This is just about the healthiest you can get, for being loaded with all the goodies inside. It also has a distinct berry flavor that is hard to ever give up once you have one. So glad they're in my life!
on February 11, 2018
Love the flavor and gives me the boost I need to get going in the morning
on February 22, 2018
My favorite energy drink delivered to my house at a great proce. What more can you ask for? I love it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.