|Item Weight||12.93 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||dB15|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||dB15|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Dec 13 - 14
Ships from: Audiosavings Sold by: Audiosavings
Save with Used - Like New
Wednesday, Dec 14
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Number of Channels||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). - 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). - 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 150 Amp Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L)9" x 2.4" x 17.8"
From the manufacturer
Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc) - 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc) - 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel - 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 150 Amp Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L)9" x 2.4" x 17.8"
The dB15 is a mono amplifier with 6,000 watts peak output and 1500 watts Dyno-Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc. One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB15 features a fuse with a rating of 150 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1500 watts Dyno Certified @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!. This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience..
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DVC in a sealed box. These subs are hungry for power . This amp bridged to 2ohm.offers more than enough with plenty to spare. Don't be afraid . I've had JL amps, Fosgate amps, Alpine, the old school PPI and Hiphonics.
This thing will run side by side with all of them .
And even put a couple of those big name amps to shame.
By Gary B. on October 11, 2018
Update, it broke within 5 mins of installation after they "repaired" it ... Already have to send it back again
also, not a dealbreaker but it was annoying. I had to pay my own shipping to their rma department, and the total time from beginning to end of RMA was 3 weeks
this amp also does not include external replaceable fuses, they just include an inline fuse during installation, so it makes me wonder what actually happened to force it into permanent protect mode.