Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on January 31, 2010
The blades are of excellent quality and make precise cuts with ease. I was able to cut through a hidden nail which dinged the blade, but after dressing the blade end on a bench grinder I ended up with a very good coarse scraper (really bites). I noticed the blades have a tendency to loosen with cutting pressure (blade holding area gets rounded & worn from the sonicrafters vibrations). Having 3 worn blades I decided to make a friction washer (60 grit belt sander material). That's sandpaper with a cloth backing, I cut-out circles the same size as the hold-down washer, used a hole punch to make a hole in the center of the sandpaper washer. When installing a used saw blade I put the grit side (homemade washer) against the blade, then the hold-down washer, and finally the set screw. This method worked great to hold the saw blade securely and even after making many plunge cuts the blade never needed to be retightened (this was a used worn blade). This simple "fix" solved the loosening & wearing problem.
Check the customer supplied photos.
review image review image
on June 11, 2015
Use them all the time. Great for cutting drywall to install electrical.
on December 28, 2012
Much cheaper than the local hardware store, but these blades are still ridiculously over- priced. They dull after a few cuts and the tool in general has limited capability--soft wood, short cuts. I complained to Rockwell when I first bought the tool about the vibration loosening and cracking blades. The fastening washer and bolt have subsequently been modified so that the problem is not as severe. I plan to buy an adapter so that I don't need to use "genuine" Rockwell parts.
on January 2, 2013
These blades were great. I've used them very successfully in my various home improvement project. If anyone out there doesn't have one of these great vibrator/cutters, you need to get one ASAP. I can't count how many times in the past I could have used one on my many past projects. Could have save hundreds of hours and had better quality repairs.
on December 11, 2016
Does the job
on July 30, 2016
As advertised. Quick delivery.
on August 25, 2015
Bought for replacement, only complaints is that they would last longer when cutting
on September 12, 2015
They do the job but dull very quickly, especially if you hit a nail.
on September 30, 2014
Work as advertised. No to low pressure is the key to using these blades. Fit Makita oscillating tool no problem.
on July 29, 2013
We needed these also for cutting casings for installing new flooring. The price was reasonable, too. They held up great with all the cutting.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.