Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rocky Balboa BLACK Movie italian Stallion Boxing Robe
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 25, 2016
I ordered this for my husband to wear to an 80s themed party. Unfortunately he didn't win any awards in it but I think he should have!

The robe's material is not good quality, it's extremely thin and very wrinkly when you get it out of the package. You are not supposed to wash it or iron it so you are sort of stuck with the wrinkles. I did wash it very carefully to try to get some wrinkles out but even after that it was still wrinkled. I'm also not sure how to store it because it wrinkles REALLY easily, as seen in my included pictures.

The yellow on the trim is very bright and nice but the yellow on the back seems duller.

Looks wise it looked nice, it fit as expected. We had previously ordered the Ivan Drago set which included the shorts but they were too small and we had to return them so instead we ordered this robe by itself. I went to the craft store and bought some matching yellow ribbon and sewed it up the side of some black athletic shorts to make our own shorts that would fit correctly.

My husband wears a size large and he was able to wrap the robe around himself with some to overlap and there was plenty of length on the waist tie.

I would recommend this to someone who doesn't mind spending the money on a cheaply made costume but if you are on a budget and want the most for your money I would not buy this.
VINE VOICEon March 26, 2015
The Rocky Italian Stallion robe is Adaquate for the price, the overall fix on an adult is smaller than I'd hoped and the material it's made of is on the flimsy side. I would expect it to last longer than one Italian-American parade (which is what I purchased it for, to accompany my Creepy-Horse Head mask).
on January 18, 2013
i was actually quite impressed with the quality of this product...my son loves Rocky, so i bought him this....it is obviously a little big, but pretty well made for the price...i'm sure it will be used as multiple Halloween costumes!!!!!
on May 19, 2014
My Girlfriend loves Rocky so as a birthday gift I purchased the Black & Gold Robe for her. If you look the Robe is displayed with a Gold Belt. Mine did not come with one.
on October 1, 2009
I actually bought this boxing robe for the sole purpose of dressing up as Rocky for halloween. I'm a 5'1'' girl, so I can't say how it fits, since the robe was pretty big on me. My costume, however was a hit =)
on November 10, 2014
The following reasons are why I gave it a 4 out of 5 rating (This is the average of the 3 ratings)
1. Mine did not say Balboa on the front (2 stars)
2. Italian Stallion on the back was too low. The belt cut off half the word Stallion. (4 stars)
3. I didn't complain about 1 & 2 because the owner of the store, I bought it from, made sure he sent it out right away so that I would receive it on time for Halloween. I got it in 2 days and only paid for standard shipping (6 stars)
Otherwise the robe was exactly as expected.
on April 21, 2016
Did not come with shorts, even though in the questions and answers section AND in the product picture, it was supposed to include shorts.
It's very poor quality, but manageable for a robe.
on January 2, 2012
Rocky Balboa would be proud as I wore this robe as a costume for Halloween 2011! It was exactly as what I expected and made me truly look like the Italian Stallion himself!
on November 6, 2014
There was a big rip on the sleeve before him trying it on, I told my son, just wear it but the next day went to trash... Dont you guys quality check before shipping stuff!!
on April 7, 2014
I got it as a gift for a friend, I told him to let me know if any thing was wrong and he says its still cool. That was 1 or 2 years ago by now