|Price:||$113.40 - $185.24|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.53" from arch
- Full-Grain Leather and Nylon
- 16 Inches Of Snakeproof Protection
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- Polyurethane/Rubber Outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you're not prepared, a run in with any wild animal has the potential to turn ugly, especially with snakes. The Rocky ProLight Waterproof Snakeproof Hunting Boot will ensure your personal safety. They protect against most North American snakes; including rattlesnakes, copperheads, and coral snakes. To keep your feet, ankles, and lower legs safe, these hunting boots are designed with sixteen inches of snakeproof protection. Plus, they keep your feet dry in any condition. A full-grain leather outlines the Mossy Oak camouflage nylon, a material reinforces the Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction. The ProLight BioMech outsole provides traction and stability on uneven terrain, and the PU/Rubber outsole adds a second layer of defence against wet feet. Remain safe and dry in these snake proof boots.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 6 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B074HLKSQP
- Item model number: FQ0001570
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 66 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I called the company and they said this happens but is rare. Even the coloration on this pair did not match. Otherwise, had the right boot been the right size it would have been a nice pair of boots worth the price.
Apparently Rocky Boots needs to do more QC (quality control) on their product to make sure that these boots are uniform. Buyers should take this into consideration, as I will now only buy these from a store where I can try them on.
Have not seen a snake since I started, don't care. In the AZ desert everything wants to hurt you. 2 inch thorns, sharp rocks even a dinner fork some a--hole bent a prong up. And yes I stepped on it hard. Felt penetration but it did not getc to my foot, awesome. On a side note, I probably should have at least 3 broken ankles by now. But with these boots, not even a sprain..
I wear these evryday, love them. If I could only have one pair of shoes ever, these are it.
Thanks Rocky, awesome product.
Update. For some reason the boots didn't fit. Same size as last 3 pairs, but the gore tex liner inside seems to take some room.
However, return was simple, fast and awesome. Good seller, thx.
P.s. I recommend going up a half size!!!