|Price:||$129.99 - $157.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately knee-high from arch
- Full-Grain Leather and Nylon
- 16 Inches Of Snakeproof Protection
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- Polyurethane/Rubber Outsole
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you're not prepared, a run in with any wild animal has the potential to turn ugly, especially with snakes. The Rocky ProLight Waterproof Snakeproof Hunting Boot will ensure your personal safety. They protect against most North American snakes; including rattlesnakes, copperheads, and coral snakes. To keep your feet, ankles, and lower legs safe, these hunting boots are designed with sixteen inches of snakeproof protection. Plus, they keep your feet dry in any condition. A full-grain leather outlines the Mossy Oak camouflage nylon, a material reinforces the Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction. The ProLight BioMech outsole provides traction and stability on uneven terrain, and the PU/Rubber outsole adds a second layer of defence against wet feet. Remain safe and dry in these snake proof boots.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B074HNTY1D
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2020
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Somewhat warm in hot weather.
Brilliant treads for climbing the hills.Read more