|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$202.74 - $297.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Synthetic
- Made in US
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.25" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- Approved For Wear With All Applicable OCP Variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations. Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA; nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance. Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly. The durable, triple-stitched army boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. The stretch LYCRA; tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit. This boot has a Vibram; sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole. Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. The Dri-Lex; lining wicks away moisture. The Rocky Air-Port footbed cushions your foot and has perforations for air flow. An Aegis microbe shield on the footbed helps fight odor and bacteria. The fiberglass shank supports the arch of your foot. This military boot is made in the USA, so it's Berry-compliant. If you're looking for a coyote brown military boot that meets your comfort and performance needs, get the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076651S61
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: