- File Size: 424 KB
- Print Length: 286 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0373828578
- Publisher: Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historicals (February 1, 2011)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2011
- Sold by: Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004JHXDGS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#672,356 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #50 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Series > Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical
- #2193 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #2584 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price set by seller.
Rocky Mountain Redemption (Love Inspired Historical) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Dr. Ben Drake cares for everyone, from abandoned pets to neglected children to his stream of patients. His widowed sister-in-law, Callie, a woman with a past of abuse and a present need for aid, finds her way to his doorstep and into his heart. He is instantly smitten but she is a "wounded bird" in need of time and trust that such a wonderful man is interested in her. She doesn't realize Ben is human. He doesn't realize he is human and that his need for control masks his own lack of faith. Their romance is a endearing tale of redemption, grace, and the opportunities we are given to "let go and let God."
Pamela Nissen has the ability to write carefully detailed scenes, vignettes, which paint a picture of the past and bring it to life. Her characters are likable and even characters on the edge of the story are drawn with great care. Her romance pacing is realistic even as it is almost love at first sight for Ben. Most of all, she brings a faith message which is heartening to those who are new to a relationship with God or those who simply need to be reminded yet again of God's love. A great read for Valentines' month and beyond.
Out of the books in this particular series, this is probably among the best, in my opinion. It doesn't build too much off of any of the other stories, so it can easily be read on its own. What little back-story might be necessary is provided in the novel (but not in a way to interrupt the story).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyed following along with this family and learning more about the brothers lives. This has been a good fun series to read.Published on November 14, 2013 by Kathy S Malin
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Series > Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical