Who Reads Men’s Health Magazine?
Men’s Health readers are active, successful, professional men who want greater control over their physical, mental and emotional lives. They are looking for in-depth reporting on everything from fashion and grooming to health and nutrition as well as cutting-edge gear, the latest in entertainment and more.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Fitness: Men’s Health knows total body fitness is not accomplished during the hour or two you spend at the gym three days a week. That’s why, in addition to the removable workout poster included in every issue, we also write about what you should be doing outside the gym, like catching the right amount of Z’s. And no, five hours per night is not enough.
- Nutrition: Quick and easy recipes paired with advice that will help you live longer and healthier. Our editor’s even throw in a selection from Eat This, Not That each month because we know life is too busy to never eat fast food.
- Sex & Relationships: Women are one life’s many mysteries, which is why Men’s Health is here to help. Our editor’s cover everything from how to bulletproof your relationship and keep your sexual attraction revved up to how to be her best ever. Need a specific question answered? Write to The Girl Next Door, editor Nicole Beland who sheds female insight on your most complex situations.
- Health: Our editors comb through the latest health news and report on topics most relevant to men like how to protect your prostate, lower your cholesterol and protect your manhood.
- Style Guide: Our editors take you step by step through the best new products and looks that will help get you out the door looking your best.
- Eat This, Not That! At the Supermarket: What you don’t know about your local market is making your fat. Men’s Health investigates how stores dupe you into paying top dollar for unhealthy foods. It’ll forever change the way you shop.
- How Fit Are You? : Men’s Health rounded up top athletes who set the bar in terms of speed, endurance, power, and agility and asked them how they got to the top. We know their secrets, now you can too.
- Secrets from America’s Top Gyms: The Men’s Health annual list of the best gyms in America. Plus, for 2009, we name the 50 top personal trainers in America and reveal their secrets for building muscle and shedding fat faster.
- Men and Their Cars: A Love Story: We know you love your car, but can you identify everything under the hood? We’ll show you how to take full advantage of that sports package you ponied up for.