Who Reads Runner’s World Magazine?
Runner’s World will motivate and inspire you. Each monthly issue of Runner’s World brings you advice on new running techniques, introduces you the latest running products and national and international race information. You’ll find the strategies, tips and advice to fuel your performance, prevent injuries, burn fat, shed stress, and achieve your personal goals. Runner’s World is filled with the powerful information that will help you run faster and farther and have more fun doing it.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
Regular section of Runner’s World include:
- Training Techniques: Tips from the Professionals to help you achieve your personal best
- Shoe Guides: Detailed Guides providing a comprehensive analysis of the newest running shoes
- Inspirational Stories: To motivate and encourage every runner
- Safety Advice: Tips to keep you safe to insure you have the run of your life
- Recipes for a Runner: Nutritional and Delicious Recipes to prepare you for any type of race
- Races & Places: Keep informed of the upcoming race events in your area
- Feature Articles: Include “Marathon Spring Training Guide,” “Food Fuel – What to Eat and When to Eat it,” “The Essential Got-to-Have Shoe Review,” and “Races & Places – Review of Today’s most challenging races and the Runner’s who tackled them.”