Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rode Lavalier Lapel Omni-Directional Condenser Mic..." and save 57% off the $375.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rode Lavalier Lapel Omni-Directional Condenser Microphone
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled By Amazon Dealer
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- RØDE Lavalier (microphone head)
- Anti-trauma water resistant storage case; Includes water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection
- Shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable; Lapel-style cable management clip
- Adapter sold separately
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier's low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2 meter (4 inch) shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RØDE Lavalier lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by RØDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.