Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rode NTG3 RF-Bias Condenser Shotgun Microphone with Storage Cylinder
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENUINE RØDE PRODUCTS! Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- Buy only from Amazon.com (labelled ‘shipped and sold by Amazon.com’)
- Designed for professional use on film, television, electronic news gathering and wherever high-resolution broadcast audio is required
- Exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response
- RF-bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture; ideal in demanding environments where condensation is an issue
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Also designed to generate far less self-noise
RF-Bias Condenser Shotgun Microphone with Storage Cylinder
The NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue. Machined from solid brass, the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight. Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, you will capture audio clearly every time.
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes durable aluminium storage cylinder for transport, pop filter, mic clip and large zip pouch
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENG & wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required
About RØDE Microphones
RØDE Microphones are a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. Our home is in beautiful Sydney, just 20km west of Sydney's downtown area and right near the home of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
Comprising three warehouses with a total footprint of over 110,000 square feet, the RØDE state-of-the-art plant has in precision machinery and an international team of more than 250 people across highly skilled disciplines: electronics engineering, industrial design, technical engineering, robotics, audio and acoustics engineering, metal production, toolmaking, injection-mould technology, logistics, assembly, quality control, finance, marketing and sales.
As well as our main campus in Sydney, we have offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Seoul. Our extensive distributor and 6000-strong storefront network ensures RØDE Microphones are sold in 117 countries – and growing – making RØDE a truly global company.
Compare with similar items
Rode VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones (Pair)
Audio-Technica AT4053B Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser MKH416-P48U3 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Tube Condenser Microphone
|Sold By||Adorama||Amazon.com||GearNuts||Liquid Audio Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||14.00 x 3.00 x 7.00 inches||10.00 x 4.00 x 3.00 inches||11.00 x 3.25 x 4.75 inches||10.40 x 4.40 x 1.50 inches||5.31 x 2.60 x 13.78 inches|
"The mic of choice when recording in any demanding environmental condition where condensation is an issue. With its durable construction, extremely low handling noise, and lightweight design, this is the mic you will grab wherever the job may take you." "The NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone is the result of years of development by REoeDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone. Using a technology known as RF-bias, the REoeDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making the microphone an ideal option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue. In addition to its robust properties it combines very low weight (163g), a durable antiglare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become REoeDE's premier A/V microphone. When not in use the NTG-3 microphone can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder, providing additional protection when traveling and storing the microphone."