4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs plus Accidental Damages Caused by Drops and Spills
- 5 Business Day Depot Service Repair Guarantee (When Received in Depot Center, Subject to Replacement Parts Availability)
- Plan Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
- See Product Description for Details Including Limitations and What is Not Covered
Rode NTUSB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone BUNDLE. Value Kit with Acc
|Price:||$239.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rode NTUSB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone - Tripod Mount (Stand) - Pop Shield - USB Cable (6m/20") - Manual - Microphone Pouch - Mic Clip/Mounting Ring - Rode 1 Year Limited USA Warranty - Rode PSA-1 Professional Studio Boom Arm
- Adorama Valuable Bundle. Kit Includes.
- Rode NTUSB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone, Tripod Mount (Stand), Pop Shield, USB Cable (6m/20"), Manual, Microphone Pouch, Mic Clip/Mounting Ring, Rode 1 Year Limited USA Warranty.
- PSA-1 Professional Boom Arm, Velcro Cable Wraps, Desk-Clamp and Desk-Insert Style Attachments (for verstile mounting in desks), 3/8" Adapter, Rode 10 Year Limited USA Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rode NTUSB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone is a cardioid, side-address USB microphone that is capable of capturing audio in up to 16-bit/48kHz resolution. It has an integrated headphone amplifier and 1/8" stereo headphone jack that allows for monitoring. The on-mic Direct Mix Control allows you to select between mic input and source input for monitoring. The NT-USB is compatible with the use of an optional camera kit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The knobs on the side of the microphone are obscured by the shock mount quite a bit. They're still slightly accessible, but because of where the knobs are positioned they require a lot more work to change with the shockmount attached.
The shockmount also makes the included pop filter useless. I'm sure it's nice to have for the included stand or with the swivel arm w/o a shockmount. But I think a standard pop filter with a movable neck would have been much more useful.
I take off one star because of the poor shock mount integration. Otherwise I'd give it 5.
For whatever reason, the audio is terrifically distorted and crackly when playing back the video. However, when I'm testing the microphone in shorter 10-15 second video clips, it sounds crystal clear. At a wits end towards why this is happening, replaced every cable possible and tried the microphone plugged into my computer instead, and all seems well. Issues just arise when i use it in tandem with an iPad!
I have spent some good money in buying good quality mics for my home-studio and I decided I wanted to buy an USB Mic. Since all my other mics were RODE, I decided the best way to go was to buy this particular model.... And I love it!
Even though I'm using the arm, I decided to keep the small tripod base on my desk, next to to the mic (just in case) and actually looks really awesome!
In regards to the sound, I couldn't be more happy!
I ordered this based solely on YouTube comparisons with the Blue Yeti microphone. Yes, it's more expensive, but it seems to be worth the extra money. I say "seems" only because I haven't actually owned the Blue Yeti myself, so I don't have a full reference. However, I can tell you that I'm quite pleased with this entire package (mic + boom).
The clarity of the mic and simplicity of plug-and-play are each everything you'd want in a USB microphone. I love that the headphone jack is directly on the mic, and the the mix knob is a nice touch, as is the overall volume knob also being on the mic itself.
A question I had when considering this was whether or not it could be used in tandem with another mic. I couldn't find the answer to this question on any reviews at the time, so I thought I'd just roll the dice and hope that this would be the case. I'm happy to say that I can indeed record with multiple microphones at once (each on a separate track in the recording software that I use). This is particularly useful for musical applications where post-production mixing is needed.
Whether recording singing or talking, I would definitely recommend this microphone to anyone wanting the holy grail of quality mixed with convenience at an appealing price.