Rode SC7 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Patch Cable
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENIUNE RØDE PRODUCTS! Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- Buy only from Amazon.com (labelled ‘shipped and sold by Amazon.com’)
- High-quality shielded patch cable
- Designed to allow the VideoMic GO to connect to TRRS compatible devices such as the iPhone or iPad
- The gold-plated contacts are colour coded, with grey indicating the TRRS output
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
RØDE SC7 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Patch Cable
The SC7 is a high-quality shielded patch cable, designed to allow the VideoMic GO and VideoMicro to connect to TRRS compatible devices such as the iPhone or iPad. The gold-plated contacts are color coded, with grey indicating the TRRS output. The cable is color matched to the red TRS to TRS cable that is supplied with the VideoMic GO and VideoMicro, and is easily fitted by inserting the TRS (black) jack into the rear of the microphone and the TRRS end (grey) into the smartphone or tablet.
- Weight; 20g
- Dimensions; 30mmH x 10mmW x 170mmD
- Compatible RODE Products; VideoMic GO, RODE Rec
About RØDE Microphones
RØDE Microphones are a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. Our home is in beautiful Sydney, just 20km west of Sydney's downtown area and right near the home of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
Comprising three warehouses with a total footprint of over 110,000 square feet, the RØDE state-of-the-art plant has precision machinery and an international team of more than 250 people across highly skilled disciplines: electronics engineering, industrial design, technical engineering, robotics, audio and acoustics engineering, metal production, toolmaking, injection-mould technology, logistics, assembly, quality control, finance, marketing and sales.
As well as our main campus in Sydney, we have offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Seoul. Our extensive distributor and 6000-strong storefront network ensures RØDE Microphones are sold in 117 countries – and growing – making RØDE a truly global company.
1/8"-1/8" Patch cable with gold-plated contacts.