Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rode VideoMic Me Compact TRRS Cardioid Mini-Shotgu..." and save 62% off the $89.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Rode VideoMic Me Compact TRRS Cardioid Mini-Shotgun Microphone for Smartphones
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- A compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone that connects directly to an iPhone mic/headphone socket
- A flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera use
- A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording or playing back video (app dependent)
- Includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather
Buy this product Renewed and save $10.01.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Introducing the Rode VideoMic Me
Rode's newest addition to the VideoMic family - the VideoMic Me - is a directional microphone optimized for smartphones. The VideoMic Me is designed to fit a wide range of different devices including both iOS (iPad included) and Android devices (as long as the headset input on the device is on the opposite side to the actual camera so that you do not see the microphone while filming).
- Works with both iOS and Android devices
- Output: TRRS (3.5mm)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
Rode VideoMic Me
Directional Microphone for Smartphones
The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone that connects directly to an iPhone/smartphone's TRRS microphone/headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use. A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone. The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
From its humble beginning in the 1990s, RØDE Microphones has gone from strength to strength on the global stage and has become the go-to microphone for a variety of industries. RØDE employs the latest technology and precision machinery to continue to keep its products at world-class standards and at a great price.
- Deluxe furry windshield with purchase
|RØDE VideoMic Me||RØDE VideoMicro||RØDE VideoMic Go||RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre||RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Pack||RØDE VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre|
|Which VideoMic Are You?|
|Ideal For:||Smartphones||Camcorders, point and shoot, entry level DSLR||Camcorders, point & shoot, entry-level DSLR (Not compatible with Nikon D7000)||Camcorders, mid-range DSLR||Camcorders, mid-range DSLR||High-end DSLR, Full frame cameras|
|Scenarios:||Dialogue to camera, interview, movies||Dialogue to camera, interview, sports, music||Interview, dialogue to camera, sporting events, ambient audio, music||Interview, dialogue to camera||Interview, dialogue to camera||Interview, dialogue to camera, sporting events|
|Included Accessories:||Deluxe furry windshield||Deluxe furry windshield, 3.5mm TRS patch cable, Lyre shoe mount||Windshield, 3.5mm TRS patch cable||Windshield||Windshield, Boom Pole, Mic screw adaptor, Headphone extension cable (25')||Windshield|
|Output:||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)|
|Power:||Supplied by device||Supplied by device||Supplied by camera||9V battery||9V battery||9V battery|
|Frequency Response:||100Hz – 20kHz||100Hz – 20kHz||100Hz - 16kHz||40Hz - 20kHz||40Hz - 20kHz||40Hz - 20kHz|
|High Pass Filter:||None||None||None||80Hz||80Hz||80Hz|
|Level Switch:||None||None||None||-20dB, -10dB||-20dB, -10dB||-10dB, +20dB|