Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- A true shotgun microphone designed for camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as primary and reference audio
- The 1/2" condenser capsule provides broadcast-quality audio via a 3.5mm connector with an incredibly low self-noise of just 14db
- A super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is minimised, and your recording is focused on the subject in front of the camera
- The Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system provides isolation from external factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations
- Features a native 20Hz-20kHz response and a high-pass filter at 75Hz to prevent low-end noise such as traffic from being recorded
- Can be powered by the RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB
- Digital switching ensures the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.55"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum Output Level: 7.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Power Options: Inbuilt rechargeable battery, USB bus powered, AA
Rode VideoMic Pro+
On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is an addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is one of the true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
The Digital Switching Includes:
2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning.
3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording.
Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur.
|RØDE VideoMic Me||RØDE VideoMicro||RØDE VideoMic GO||RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre||RØDE VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre||RØDE VideoMic Pro+|
|Acoustic Principle:||Pressure Gradient||Pressure Gradient||Line Gradient||Line Gradient||Line Gradient||Line Gradient|
|Active Electronics:||JFET impedance converter||JFET impedance converter||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer||JFET impedance converter||JFET impedance converter||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range:||100Hz - 20kHz||100Hz - 20kHz||100Hz - 16kHz||40Hz - 20kHz||40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80)||20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)|
|Output:||TRRS output||Minijack / 3.5 mm output||Minijack / 3.5 mm output||Minijack / 3.5 mm output||Minijack / 3.5 mm output||Minijack / 3.5 mm output|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted):||20dBA||20dBA||34dBA||20dBA||14dBA||14dBA|
|Sensitivity:||-33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz||-33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz||-35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz||-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz||-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz||-33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Power Options:||No battery required||No battery required||No battery required||9v battery powered||9v battery powered||Inbuilt rechargeable battery, USB bus powered, AA batteries|