Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rode VideoMicPro Compact Directional On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shockmount
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENIUNE RØDE PRODUCTS. Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- A true shotgun microphone designed for camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as primary and reference audio
- The 1/2" condenser capsule provides broadcast-quality audio via a 3.5mm connector with an incredibly low self-noise of just 14db
- The Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system provides isolation from external factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard.
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz).
- 9V battery powered - over 70 hours use (alkaline).
- Integrated shock mounting & foam windscreen.
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output (dual mono).
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz).
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB).
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting.
RØDE VideoMic Pro
Compact Directional On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shockmount
The RØDE VideoMic Pro is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio. The VideoMic pro is battery powered, and provides over 70 hours recording from a single 9V battery.
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard
- Capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- Compact form factor (150mm/6” length)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
Easily accessible on the rear face of the microphone are the power, filter and level controls. In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
Below these controls are the level settings, which attenuate or boost the recorded level as required. The -10dB level attenuation (or PAD) is ideal for recording loud sound sources, such as live music, motorsport, or interviews where the subject is very close to the camera. The +20dB level boost is designed for use with DSLR cameras, allowing the user to reduce the camera's preamp level (or mic-input level), effectively reducing the amount of noise generated by the camera's comparatively low quality audio circuitry.
The microphone uses a standard sized shoe mount for on camera use, and features a 3/8-inch thread in the base of the mount for easy boom pole mounting.
|RØDE VideoMic Me||RØDE VideoMicro||RØDE VideoMic GO||RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre||RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Pack||RØDE VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre|
|Which VideoMic Are You?|
|Ideal For:||Smartphones||Camcorders, point and shoot, entry level DSLR||Camcorders, point & shoot, entry-level DSLR (Not compatible with Nikon D7000)||Camcorders, mid-range DSLR||Camcorders, mid-range DSLR||High-end DSLR, Full frame cameras|
|Scenarios:||Dialogue to camera, interview, movies||Dialogue to camera, interview, sports, music||Interview, dialogue to camera, sporting events, ambient audio, music||Interview, dialogue to camera||Interview, dialogue to camera||Interview, dialogue to camera, sporting events|
|Output:||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)||Mono (same output to Left and Right)|
|Power:||Supplied by device||Supplied by device||Supplied by camera||9V battery||9V battery||9V battery|
|Frequency Response:||100Hz – 20kHz||100Hz – 20kHz||100Hz - 16kHz||40Hz - 20kHz||40Hz - 20kHz||40Hz - 20kHz|
|High Pass Filter:||None||None||None||80Hz||80Hz||80Hz|
|Level Switch:||None||None||None||-20dB, -10dB||-20dB, -10dB||-10dB, +20dB|
Compare with similar items
Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount
Rode VideoMic Camera Mount Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Shock Mount
Professional Grade Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omnidirectional Mic with Easy Clip On System Perfect for Recording Youtube / Interview / Video Conference / Podcast / Voice Dictation / iPhone/ASMR
TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone for Nikon/Canon Camera/DV Camcorder
|Sold By||Vadget||Loyal Firm||Unique Photo, Inc.||Kellards||PowerDeWise||zezexinxin|
|Item Dimensions||9.00 x 3.00 x 5.00 inches||4.30 x 6.69 x 2.59 inches||3.15 x 0.83 x 0.83 inches||12.00 x 4.00 x 5.00 inches||4.33 x 0.79 x 3.15 inches||11.30 x 7.70 x 2.70 inches|
The Rode VideoMic Pro R is a compact and lightweight on-camera microphone, suitable for professional setups. It is designed to be used with camcorders, SLR cameras, and portable audio receivers. Equipped with a broadcast-quality condenser capsule, combined with a supercardioid pickup pattern, this wired microphone captures precise audio from the front while blocking out distortions. It includes an integrated shock mount and windscreen for added functionality. Camera shoe mount with 3/8 Inch thread for easy boompole mounting.