Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Rode Wireless Go Premium Pack with Lavalier Go and SC4
Enhance your purchase
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Package Dimensions||6.26 x 5.75 x 3.66 inches; 10.58 Ounces|
About this item
- Wireless Go Premium Package with Lavalier Go and SC4 cable
- extra GlobalABT cable organiser
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bower Lav received not the RODE Lavilier Go.
Generic TRRS to TRS cable, not the RODE SC4 (doesn't work either).
I never could get it to connect to my Galaxy S9. I used the cables that came with it, and I tried using some cables I had in my audio bag. It never would hook up.
I'm super frustrated. maybe its just a bad cable they sent along in my kit...
These might be great for some people but if it can't connect to the phone it don't work.