Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 2, 2014
Imagine the embarrassment of having to use a corkscrew in front of your friends. Yes! A lowly uncouth and ghastly everyday corkscrew.Instead of possibly loosing my status in my social circle, I purchased the "ROGAR TABLE STAND" in hardwood.
My guests truly marvel at this perfectly crafted, heavy duty and stylish work of art. My life is now fulfilled because of the beautifully designed and thoughtfully assembled "ROGAR TABLE STAND".
on March 19, 2017
Easy to assemble. Handsome. Wish it was available in other finishes.
on October 15, 2013
Can't really say much.... sturdy construction, well made, looks great... all the things I expected. It stinks the stand wouldn't just come with the original top piece, that part doesn't make a lot of sense to me... it's either a way for them to sell the top piece cheaper, or to make more of a profit by selling them separate.
on December 4, 2012
We received the wine opener as a gift and did not want to clamp it onto our granite top. This table stand is not a sturdy as I would have hoped.
on November 16, 2010
We had always used our Rogar corkscrew clamped to the kitchen counter, but in our new apartment this was not an option. This stand is nicely stable, sturdy, and fits our wine bottle opening needs perfectly.
on December 27, 2012
The customer service is fantastic. My gift was delayed by bad weather. Can't wait to get it soon!. Thanks so much.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.