- File Size: 519 KB
- Print Length: 198 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Maverick Spur Publishing; 2 edition (April 24, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VW9FTLS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,186 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #21 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Ghosts
- #128 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- #178 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
Rogue Ghost (CIA Ghost Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The plot was good and the cover is very appealing, which is why I gave 3 stars. With this, I believe I am being generous; this is closer to 1.5. The female CIA agent was described as ruthless, with a reputation that precedes her. However, she came across as immature and not very smart...and I don't think this was an intentional plot point, just not great writing. I prefer to read stories in which the 'good guys' actually have a little common sense and ambition to catch the bad guy...like maybe take some initiative and investigate instead of driving around aimlessly or hanging out at the beach all day. Yes, that really happened and it really annoyed me. I'm all for suspending disbelief but I also like fiction to be rooted in and supported by a semblance of reality.
Too much telling instead of showing. Too many times, I knew what the characters were feeling already and did not need to be told. And the constant reference to the main character's great looks was annoying and unnecessary. Then, there was the odd formatting that threw me off more than once.
Ultimately, it just seemed amateurish. Maybe the remaining books in the series get better, but I don't know if I'll read any more. I may read the sample and decide. I do hope that over time Mr. Ryan hones his craft because there is a lot of potential.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers