|Brand Name||Rohrer & Klingner|
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||40530|
|Color||Alt-Goldgrun (Golden Green)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||40-530|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.90 shipping
Rohrer & Klingner bottled fountain pen ink - Old Golden Green (50mL)
|Price:||$9.23 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 50ml bottle of writing ink suitable for pens, quills and other calligraphy instruments
- Rohrer & Klingner inks are made from high-quality, brilliant colourants, specially treated water, and natural ingredients
- Well-balanced composition makes for optimal smooth ink flow
- Available in a range of 18 different colours
- Made in Germany
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
In 1892, the lithographer Johann Adolf Rohrer (1850 – 1918) began with the production of special graphic supplements in the city of Leipzig. His son Johann Adolf Rohrer junior (1880-1953) – a skilled lithographer himself – continued the manufacture of these special products and founded with his partner Felix Arthur Klingner in 1907 the cooperation that is still known under the name Rohrer & Klingner Leipzig-Co. Rohrer & Klingner inks are made following traditional recipes and production methods using specially treated water, natural ingredients, and brilliant colourants. The well-balanced composition of Rohrer & Klingner inks make for an optimal, smooth ink flow and are fast drying.