Rokform - Motorcycle Handlebar Cell Phone Mount, Mounts to ANY Handlebar Measuring from 7/8" to 1-1/4", Secures Phone Via Quad Tab Twist Lock Mount and Built-In Magnet Mount (Black)
- HANDLEBAR COMPATIBILITY: Mounts to any Motorcycle handlebar that is 7/8" to 1-1/4" (22.2mm - 31.75mm). Easily transfer to different motorcycles in minutes. Safety Lanyard included.
- PHONE CASE COMPATIBILITY: Motorcycle mount fits ALL Rokform mountable phone cases (Rugged Series, Crystal Slim Series, & Fuzion Pro Series Cases). Can also use the Rokform Universal Adapter. Installs in minutes!
- KEEPS YOUR PHONE SECURE: Dual retention magnetically grips and locks your phone into place via our patented Quad Tab Twist Lock system ensuring maximum security and safety. Provides -20 to +55 degree tilt and 360 degree rotation.
- AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of durable, CNC machined, 6061 T-6 military-grade aluminum with all stainless steel hardware to stand up to years of daily use and abuse.
- ROKFORM WARRANTY: We offer a 2-year warranty on our entire catalog, along with 5-star customer support. If you have any issues with your purchase, please let us know, and we will fix it!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Motorcycle Handlebar Mount - Black
High quality protective cases and accessories designed to keep up with your demanding lifestyle.
Our products are built with high quality materials so you can live life unhindered by your electronics devices.
- Designed in California
- Rokform collection of phone cases, mounts, and accessories
Stay Connected While You Ride
Handlebar Mount in Black Anodized Finish
With the Handlebar Mount it's easy to stay connected while you're cruising down the road. Featuring a dual-retention lock system and universal fit, the mount keeps your device in clear view as you ride on your Harley, Indian or Metric Cruiser.
The Handlebar Mount offers a full range of motion that lets you adjust your phone. With 360 degrees of rotation on the base and the bar, you’ll be able to find right viewing angle.
- Mounts Rokform Case onto bike
- Dual Retention Locking System
- CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Adjustable Viewing Angles
- Easy Installation Onto Handlebar
Shockproof protection wherever adventure takes you
When you buy a Rokform motorcycle mount, you enter the world of Rokform. A Rokform case is more than just a protective phone case, it's part of an entire ecosystem. Rokform’s integrated phone mounting system lets you take your iPhone wherever you go armed with shockproof protection against drops.
Our passion is in the products. Made by movers, made for movers, Rokform thrives on creating innovating products that keep life awesome. Check out the different mounting options in Rokform's ecosystem designed to make lugging your phone around a lot more exciting.
|Handlebar Mount, Anodized Black||Handlebar Mount, Polished Aluminum||Perch Mount||Perch Mount, Polished Aluminum||Fork Clamp|
|RokLock Twist Lock System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Finish Options||Black Anodized||Polished Aluminum||Black Anodized||Polished Aluminum||Black Anodized|
|Motorcycle Model Compatibility||Harley, Indian, Victory, and Metric Cruisers||Harley, Indian, Victory, and Metric Cruisers||Harley Davidson||Harley Davidson||Sport Bikes|
Don’t risk having your phone fall out of your pocket or saddlebag during your next ride! Rokform’s collection of motorcycle mounts for your phone features a dual retention lock system with patented RokLock mounting technology, as well as our guaranteed RokSafe magnet mountability. For an added layer of protection, attach the Rokform lanyard that’s included with every motorcycle mount and ride 300% worry free!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have yet to install and or use the product, however it would appear it does what it supposed to.
One immediate concern it is lacking an installation manual, or any quick start instructions.
It is rather straight forward but would be good to know for sure.
For example, my bike has 1.25" bars, but there are only 3 rubber adapters for 0.875", 1.00", and 1.125".
Does that mean the in the stock configuration the bracket is meant for 1.25" bars without a rubber adapter?
Makes sense but that opens up the chance that my chrome is going to get scratched on the bike without some sort of Mylar protection tape which isn't included.
Also, while the polish is nicely done, the underside of the locking mount is not polished and tarnished.
I know a polishing wheel can get in there so no excuses for the price of the product in my opinion, especially when in the polish configuration you have to assume a customer would expect it to be visible.