Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Rokinon 24mm F/1.4 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Pentax RK24M-P
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aperture range of f/1.4 ~22; Manual Focus
- Includes removable hood, front and rear lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Constructed of 13 elements in 12 groups (2 apspherical lenses)
- 84 degrees angle of view
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens w/ Built-in AE Chip for Nikon
Rokinon 35mm F/1.4 AS UMC Wide Angle Lens for Pentax RK35M-P
Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black) - Fixed
Rokinon 16M-C 16mm f/2.0 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Canon EF Cameras
Rokinon 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Canon Cameras
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||etailz||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||Nikon F||—||Canon EF||Canon EF||Canon EF|
|Item Dimensions||3.27 x 4 x 3.27 in||3.43 x 3.78 x 3.43 in||2.48 x 4.41 x 2.48 in||3.43 x 3.78 x 3.43 in||3.27 x 3.5 x 3.27 in||2.48 x 4.41 x 2.48 in|
|Item Weight||1.4 lbs||1.22 lbs||1.46 lbs||1.22 lbs||1.29 lbs||1.46 lbs|
|Lens Type||Prime lens||Wide-angle||Prime lens||wide-angle-prime||Prime lens||zoom|
|Maximum Focal Length||24||14 millimeters||35||14 millimeters||16 millimeters||35 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||24||14 millimeters||35||14 millimeters||16 millimeters||35|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||—||87 millimeters||77 millimeters||—||77 millimeters||77 millimeters|
The new Rokinon 24mm F1.4 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens is available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus & Samsung NX mounts. This manual focus lens features a large f1.4 aperture and is made of 13 elements in 12 groups. The 24mm focus is tailor-made for most of the sensors available on the market today. On full-frame cameras, the lens is a high-quality wide-angle lens perfect for street, landscape and architectural shooting. On DX sensors, the user will get just the perfect lens for journalist and landscape photography. When attached to Four Thirds cameras, the lens will create a universal and bright construction corresponding to a 50mm focus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Lens is fast and equivalent to a full frame on a crop sensor.
2.Wide F1.4 Great Bokeh. Excellent Low Light Capabilities...Did I mention bokeh..yea bokeh. yum
3.Thick Focus Ring like all Rokinons. For easy follow focus additions
4.Cheaper than any 1.4 Canon with comparible optics. This is a steal. Clients won't know the
difference and they would have to be a camera lens enthuisiast to tell.
1.This IS a manual lens but for Videography you can't Auto Focus
anyway which is alright with me. When doing photography I use a magnetic viewfinder
for precision at f1.4
2. F1.4 is Extremely soft tho. In comparison to the Rokinon 85mm at 1.4 which is very sharp, this lens
fails. Its seems a tad bit dreamy but when stopped down to f4-5.6 it gets dead sharp
The comparison between the 85mm at 1.4 is a bit frustrating which is
the only reason I took 1 star away. Clients will not notice softness with mixed video footage.
and bokeh just makes everything look extra professional to them..gotta love that bokeh.
This is an essential lens for cropped sensor camera buyers on a budget. Lens is a well made and will give you wider shots with great Depth of Field. I recommend this lens and the 85mm rokinon. I would have skipped the 35mm rokinon for this lens. Make sure your lighting doesn't suck because slight over exposure enhances the 1.4 softness. (I shoot everything at 1.4,manual iso because I love bokeh.) Be careful..Did I mention bokeh?..yea bokeh.
One drawback so far is that the lens barrel does not stop at infinity. When I am in a hurry, to take a wide shot, I would often dial up a generous f-stop, turn the focus ring all the way to infinity, and snap a shot. But the focus ring goes to a farther setting, farther than infinity. (What could be farther than infinity?) So to take a long shot, I have to make sure the focus mark is right on the infinity mark. If you know why the lens is designed that way, please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Update: I have become pretty adept at focusing this lens using Live View. It is really super sharp. No problems.