Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Rokinon 24mm F/1.4 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Nikon with Automatic AE Chip for Auto Aperture, Auto Exposure and Focus Confirmation RK24MAF-N
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aperture range of f/1.4 ~22; Manual Focus. Lens Hood: Removable Petal Shaped
- Includes removeable hood, front and rear lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Constructed of 13 elements in 12 groups (2 apspherical lenses)
- 84 degrees angle of view
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens w/ Built-in AE Chip for Nikon
Rokinon 16MAF-N 16mm f/2.0 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Nikon (DX) Cameras
Rokinon 20mm f/1.8 AS ED UMC Wide Angle Lens with Built-in AE Chip for Nikon
Tamron AFA012N700 SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Wide-Angle Lens for Nikon F(FX) Cameras
Sigma 24mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens for Nikon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Photo Savings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CameraSpot|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||Nikon F||Nikon (DX)||Nikon F (FX)||Nikon F (FX)||Nikon 1|
|Item Dimensions||3.27 x 4 x 3.27 in||3.43 x 3.78 x 3.43 in||3.27 x 3.5 x 3.27 in||3.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 in||4 x 5.6 x 4 in||3.3 x 3.1 x 3.3 in|
|Item Weight||1.4 lbs||1.22 lbs||1.29 lbs||1.1 lbs||2.5 lbs||1 lb|
|Lens Type||Prime lens||Wide-angle||Prime lens||—||wide-angle||wide-angle-prime|
|Maximum Focal Length||24 millimeters||14 millimeters||16 millimeters||20||30 millimeters||24 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||24 millimeters||14 millimeters||16 millimeters||20||15 millimeters||24 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||—||87 millimeters||77 millimeters||—||—||77 millimeters|
The new Rokinon 24mm F1.4 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens is available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus & Samsung NX mounts. This manual focus lens features a large f1.4 aperture and is made of 13 elements in 12 groups. The 24mm focus is tailor-made for most of the sensors available on the market today. On full-frame cameras, the lens is a high-quality wide-angle lens perfect for street, landscape and architectural shooting. On DX sensors, the user will get just the perfect lens for journalist and landscape photography. When attached to Four Thirds cameras, the lens will create a universal and bright construction corresponding to a 50mm focus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Absolutely stunning to me to be honest.
Love the depth of field it creates.
But I am yet to experiment more with lens.
The only thing I am not so happy about is this lens is all manual.
I hope I get used to it sooner when I am using the lens in the daytime.
My only gripe is the lens hood, it's kinda cheesy. I'm hoping to find an aftermarket for a tougher lens hood.
Update, I am still loving this lens for Astrophotography. Find some truly dark skies and have a blast. I also now have the sony fe 35mm f1.4, but this Rokinon rocks it day in and day out. Photo I took in August of 2016 uploaded for example.
I returned the item and requested a replacement, let's see what #2 gets me.
Oh one last thing, I've heard that you have to be a little careful about testing the lens as soon as you get it. Sometimes there could be a bad copy. Mine was perfect though so don't be discouraged.