Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for ..." and save 44% off the $349.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic), Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 180 degrees angle of view
- 9 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture range F3.5-22
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.5” (0.09m) for enhanced close-up shots
- Approximately 1.9 inches long
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Aperture Control Design||Includes aperture ring|
|Compatible Lens Hood Part Number||Built-in petal-type hood|
|Compatible Mountings||Micro Four Thirds|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 2.36 x 1.89 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.43 pounds|
|Lens Type||Prime lens|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||30 Days and Manufacturer|
|Maximum Focal Length||7.5|
|Maximum Format Size||FourThirds|
|Minimum Focal Length||7.5|
|Real Angle Of View||180 Degrees|
|Shipping Weight||0.66 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic), Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Photo Savings||Photo Savings||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds||Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3||Micro Four Thirds||Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3||Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3||Micro Four Thirds|
|Focus Type||manual-focus||manual-focus||Micromotor||manual-focus||manual-focus||Stepper motor|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 1.89 x 2.36 in||2.8 x 2.3 x 2.8 in||2.52 x 3.39 x 2.52 in||2.8 x 2.3 x 2.8 in||85.85 x 3.3 x 85.85 in||3.11 x 4.17 x 3.11 in|
|Item Weight||6.95 ounces||0.6 lb||6.7 ounces||0.6 lb||1.3 lbs||1.18 lbs|
|Lens Type||Prime lens||Wide-angle||Zoom lens||Zoom lens||Wide-angle||Zoom lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||7.5||12 millimeters||150 millimeters||12||10||14 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||7.5||12 millimeters||40 millimeters||12||10||7 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||—||67 millimeters||58 millimeters||67 millimeters||—||—|
The NEW ROKINON 7.5mm Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Lens is the most affordable Fisheye Lens in the market for Micro Four Thirds cameras. It features an extremely wide field of view, it is small and compact, and its build quality and optical construction are superb. The Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye lens was ergonomically designed by Rokinon for a balanced and comfortable fit on Micro Four Thirds cameras. The lens exhibits exceptional sharpness and color rendition and is a perfect addition to your Micro Four Thirds lens assortment.
Top customer reviews
- Build quality is exceptional. Metal mount. It feels quite solid, the manual focus ring is a treat to use. The aperture ring is clicky enough without being difficult to move.
- Optically... it's really quite nice. If you buy this lens, you should be fully aware of the geometric distortion a fisheye provides. Color fringing is present wide open if you look for it, but it's minimal and usually there is no need to worry about correcting it. Sharpness is very good even wide open.
- It's all manual, all the time. No electrical contacts here of any sort; you must set your camera to shoot with no lens attached (often not the default). Your best bet is probably using aperture priority, where the camera body will adjust the shutter speed (and optionally ISO) automatically to provide the proper exposure.
- Manual focusing is a breeze. For the most part I just leave it set to infinity; it's not often I need to refocus on something closer with this lens.
- The built in lens hood is OK, but it makes the lens somewhat bulkier than it absolutely had to be. You can receive some flare if the sun is in the frame, and that's sometimes hard to avoid with a lens like this. The design does not allow for front filters, which is about the only truly negative thing I could say about the lens.
You can pay a whole lot more for a Panasonic fisheye with full electronic capability, but there's really little point with a lens like this. Autofocus is really not required given the huge DOF, and shooting in aperture priority using the aperture ring on the lens is darned near foolproof.
So, for value and quality, five stars and a hearty recommendation. Before you buy, though, note: this exact lens is available under several names, and there is no telling which will be the cheapest at any given time. Be sure to check out e.g. the Bower Ultra-Wide 7.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Micro 4/3 SLY75BM43 and compare prices before you buy.
The first thing you notice about it is the build quality. Most of it feels like it's made of metal, and it had a very satisfying heft to it. The aperture ring has a very nice dampened clicking action to it, and when you're stopping up to f/3.5 it makes a very subtle metallic "ding" that is very satisfying to listen to! The focus ring is quite stiff, which makes focusing a little more difficult than your average lens.
The image quality is superb. Colors are great, decent sharpness from edge-to-edge, and fantastic FOV with the perfect amount of barrel distortion. The FOV is so wide my fingers and feet sometimes end up in the frame!
Despite it being completely manual, it's really easy to use. With peaking features on most modern mirrorless cameras, focusing is quite easy. Setting the aperture to f/5.6-8 all but eliminates the need for focusing, so just throw it on and get shooting!
There are certainly minor issues with this lens, but at this price point is it very easy to overlook all of them. A no-brainier if you're a MFT owner!
Most recent customer reviews
Great bargain and lens.
If you want a full frame fish eye and don't need an ultra fast maximum aperture,...Read more