4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Rokinon 8mm T3.8 AS IF MC CSII DH Cine Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 (MFT) Mount Digital Cameras (RKHD8MV-MFT)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Follow focus compatible gears; declicked aperture range of t3.8-22
- 10 Elements in 7 groups (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of 12 Inches
- Removable hood allows for full 180 Degree views
- Features improved HD optics for sharper images
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rokinon 8mm t3.8 AS IF MC CSII DH Cine Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount offers features designed for shooting HD video that differentiate it from “photo lenses.” Its clickless aperture ring is not only silent but enables continuous smooth transitions between stops. Aperture is marked in T-stops (Transmission-Stops) which represents a more accurate measurement of the light that actually makes it all the way through the lens and provides a more consistent measurement when comparing lenses. Additional “Cine” features include geared aperture and focus rings to enable the use of apparatus such as a follow focus system. On an Olympus or Panasonic MFT format camera, its 35mm focal length equivalency is 16mm that can focus down to 12 inches and cover the entire frame with the desirable perspective that only it’s extremely wide 139 degree angle of view can deliver. Aspherical lens elements and UMC multi-layer coating combine for sharp, high-contrast imaging and its redesigned hood can now be easily removed if desired.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- EXCELLENT build, smooth tight rings, non-click for video.
- SHARP imaging from edge to edge, even wide open.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE. The price can't be beat for what you get here.
- GOOD speed, f3.8.
What's not to like? :-)