3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount, Black (IO14AF-E)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UMC anti-reactive coatings, three Aspherical lens elements and two ED lens elements
- Constructed of high strength aluminum alloy housing; 14 elements in 10 groups
- Aperture range of F2.8-22 with 7 aperture blades , The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Compatible with full frame and APS-C cameras with an angle of view of 113.9 degrees on full frame cameras and 89.8 degrees on APS-C cameras
- Includes lens caps, lens case, and 1 year warranty
- Minimum Focusing Distance is 7.9 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed specially for the unique rear element to sensor distance of Sony E mount full frame mirrorless cameras and with a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture, the Rokinon 14mm F2.8 AF achieves optimal performance with reduced size and weight. It’s IF (Internal Focusing) auto focus system is compatible with both phase detect and contrast detect sensors for fast, quiet and accurate focus detection. UMC anti-reactive coatings, three Aspherical and two ED lens elements combine to attenuate chromatic and spherical aberrations for outstanding image clarity, contrast and color fidelity with high resolution from the center to the corners of the image. Additional features include a durable all metal housing with a user-friendly grip, a built in lens hood and full compatibility with APS-C-Sony E-mount cameras, where it will provide an equivalent focal length of 21mm.
Legal DisclaimerMust be 18
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, stopping down the lens does not really make any significant difference - it gets bit better, but only slightly. I guess that mean this lens is very good at 2.8, so it is a good thing.
Please bear in mind that I'm really picky and used to best possible quality (I also have 5D MK IV with bunch of Canon L primes), so this is my reference when I compare this Rokinon lens. And even then it is still quite good, even for me.
Most of regular amateurs will be simply thrilled with it. I attach sample pictures I took at my trip to Vegas with this lens.
An easy fix for Samyang/Rokinon would be to line the lens cover with felt and make the fixed lens shade out of aluminum.
Update: The latest firmware v21 helps bit time with the AF in low light and in general for stills and video.
The first one was returned because of a deal I got from here. Optics was sharp and good. However, even my a6500 do show 14mm on the screen, IBIS does not recognize the focal length and auto IBIS is disabled.
Second sample is a defect optics, asymmetric axis with big coma up to f/8. blurred all the way till f/5.6. Auto IBIS does not work either.
Third one is overall satisfying. Sharp wide open, auto focus is good, auto IBIS disabled issue fixed or others with old firmware.
Overall, I found even the best sample has a little asymmetric in the optic axis, as the bokeh is expanding asymmetrically when changing focus. And bokeh in some side of picture is better than other side.
I think if you got a really good sample, the bokeh should be a lovely and smooth circle.
Good size, not as heavy as i thought. Fly by wire focus so manual focusing can be a task.
Sharpness: i got a soft unit. Seems like quality issue is real with rokinon/samyang. My sony 10-18oss lens (which i consider mediocre as compared to canon 16-35 is L ) is even sharper than this rokinon.
Autofocus: focus breathing is evident. Af noise is not loud, it is bareable and usable for video. A bit slow af speed and hunts at low light but a lens this wide, focus should not be too stressed about
Bottomline: As long as u get a good copy this lens is fine. I initially thought of getting the rokinon 12/2.0 manual lens but for vlogging on a gimbal I dont think thats a good option.
Ill be returning this unit and my hunt for wide angle large aperture e mount lens goes on. Im looking at you Zeiss.