Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor Plus Accidental Damages Caused by Drops and Spills
- No Deductible, Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
- Plan Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Excludes Aerial Drones and Radio Controlled Devices
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered
Rokinon 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Full Frame Telephoto Macro Lens for Sony E-Mount Interchangeable Lens Cameras
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full frame compatible with a 24.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 16.4 degree angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Constructed of 15 Glass Elements in 12 Groups and boasts a minimum focusing distance of only 1.0 ft.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 - f/32 with 9 diaphragm blades
- Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Glass
- Includes lens caps, removable lens hood, lens pouch, instruction manual & 1 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Sony E-Mount (NEX) Interchangeable Lens Cameras
Rokinon 85M-E 85mm F1.4 Fixed Lens for Sony, E-Mount and for Other Cameras
Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Fixed Lens
Rokinon Cine DS 100mm T3.1 ED UMC Full Frame Telephoto Macro Cine Lens for Sony E Mount (FE) Interchangeable Lens Cameras
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Sony FE||Sony E (NEX)||Other||Sony/Minolta Alpha||Sony E (NEX)||Sony FE|
|Focus Type||manual-focus||Manual Only||manual-focus||Screw drive from camera||Stepper motor||manual-focus|
|Item Dimensions||2.9 x 5.87 x 2.9 in||3.2 x 3.2 x 5.8 in||3.07 x 2.95 x 3.07 in||2.95 x 3.9 x 2.95 in||2.44 x 2.2 x 2.44 in||3.2 x 5.83 x 3.2 in|
|Item Weight||1.6 lbs||1.9 lbs||1.19 lbs||1.11 lbs||4.87 ounces||1.6 lbs|
|Lens Type||macro||telephoto-prime||Prime lens||Prime lens||Prime lens||macro|
|Maximum Focal Length||100||135||85 millimeters||100 millimeters||30 millimeters||100|
|Minimum Focal Length||100||135||85 millimeters||100 millimeters||30 millimeters||100|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||—||77 millimeters||72 millimeters||55 millimeters||49 millimeters||—|
On the heels of the recently introduced Rokinon 135mm F2.0 Telephoto Lens, Rokinon expands its already impressive Full Frame Prime Lens lineup with the Rokinon 100mm f2.8 ED UMC Macro Telephoto Lens. Highly versatile, the 100mm short telephoto focal length is great for portraiture and candids, while the close focusing ability to 12 inches, without the need for any additional accessories, provides ample working distance and a 1:1 (Life Size) reproduction ratio. This high speed telephoto feature a circular 9-blade diaphragm for superb out-of-focus highlights (Bokeh), a non-rotating filter mount, high performance ED glass elements, UMC anti-reflective Ultra Multi-Coating, close focusing to only 1 foot and is tightly color matched to the Rokinon lens system. The Rokinon 135mm f2.0 is available in lens mounts for Canon EOS, Nikon (With AE Chip), Sony E, Sony A, Pentax K, Micro 4/3, Fuji X and Samsung NX.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, a good tripod collar is needed, but it does not come with one. You need a 72mm inside diameter collar. I bought one for the Canon 100mm F2.8L macro lens and it fits nicely. I have attached two pictures to show what I mean.
* Tack sharp at all apertures
* Silky, buttery smooth bokeh
* Macro functionality is absolutely wonderful
* Color rendition is very well done.
* No fringing or CA whatsoever
But it's not without its faults. They are minor and aren't related to the wonderful optics, IMO, but they are worth mentioning
* The provided lens hood is a joke. It will not stay in place and fall off on its own.
* The aperture ring is very jaggy and unsubtle
* It's rather heavy and long (relative to the size of an X-E2 body), so don't expect this to be your walk-about/candid workhorse lens.
Overall, though, Samyang/Rokinon have done a fantastic job with this lens. If you are looking for a decently fast, ~150mm (Fuji equivalent) prime for a fair price, this lens should be in your top-3 shopping list.
Most recent customer reviews
thats how impressed i am using it with sony a6000
i know some peoples don't like it because its a...Read more